• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Marie..Puretime

Gorry

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/3/23
Australia
Has anyone dealt with Marie at Puretime. ?
I'm going to be paying for a watch today.
Just wondering if anyone has dealings with her. ?
Paying by Western Union into an account in Cambodia, seems mighty strange.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
No worries, we receive WU in Cambodia. You are not dealt with Marie, if you dealt with us you will have a order number to pay for.

Gorry

Banned
6/3/23
Australia
No worries, we receive WU in Cambodia. You are not dealt with Marie, if you dealt with us you will have a order number to pay for.
Then I have been talking to scammer..
Through your website.
I can provide copies of Whattsapp and emails from Marie.

Vatoloco

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/6/18
I paid also with WU to Cambodia before a couple of days . It’s not a scammer , if you’re using the correct website then it’s not a scammer . Marie is a part of the Puretime team , working at the payments/billing department .

Reactions: Gorry

Vatoloco

17/6/18
Here is the info from the official website , each department have someone responsible to answer you. This means in every phase , from ordering , to paying and to QC someone different will contact you from them always. But I don’t think that Puretime uses WhatsApp. Be sure you contacted through their legit website because there are many other counterfeit websites .

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Never use Google to look up a TD! NEVER! Unless you like to deal with fraudsters.

Always use TD contact info on RWI. And ONLY that!

If you follow this very basic rule, you can send your money to seemingly obscure places in the world or pay on seemingly shady third-party web sites etc. and you will be 100% safe nevertheless.

3/12/22
Country Rd, USA
I believe PT is saying Marie wouldn't be handling a Cambodian order. She (Maria) helped me for my CONUS order. Each step along the way, expect a different name. I had Marie (Sales/Ordering), Alice (QC) and Elena (QC).

Expect PT to respond every day or 2 here on RWI. That was my experience.

Vatoloco

17/6/18
As mentioned and before , I paid too with WU to Cambodia , but not with Marie. Alice was the one that contacted . But yes , if you find the TD from here on the website , you don’t have nothing to worry about. If you contacted someone that you found on Google , maybe it’s a fake website and they trying to scam you . Go to the Trusted dealers page here on the forum and you will find all the info you need for every dealer and their websites.

Reactions: Gorry and eBoy

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Through your website.
I can provide copies of Whattsapp and emails from Marie.
Please send me your order number and I will check, and we don't use Whatsapp.....Please check again.

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
we don't use Whatsapp.....Please check again.
If the OP communicated with an alleged representative of Puretime via WhatsApp, there's only one explanation:

scam redmond GIF by YoungerTV

But it's not like the OP isn't already aware.

Gorry

Banned
6/3/23
Australia
I believe I was confused with another rep company that was contacting me at the same time, and a little bit paranoid about scammers.
I will trust Marie, and the system.
But, the whole procedure for buying reps online is pretty moody.

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Through your website.
The problem is that the scammers build web sites that look almost exactly like the real and legit TD web sites. Including their logo and PT's product photo and everything else. They simply steal the material from the legit web sites.

What was the exact URL (web site address) that you used to look up the e-mail address?

Reactions: P..DR..D

Explorrertime

11/3/22
NL
The website is legit. Marie, Alice, Jenifer they're just names in your email subject. If you click on the names you will see the right email addresses. If they match your TD's you should be safe.