• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where the World's Unsold Cars Go To Die

Phil G

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/9/10
Stevenage, Hertfortshire, England
Read here

http://www.vincelewis.net/unsoldcars.html

cars%201.jpg

cars%203.jpeg

cars94.jpg

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Vince Lewis, The Conspiracy Zone: http://www.vincelewis.net/czone.html

I remember when I bought one of the first Datsun 240Z's and picked it up in Jacksonville, Florida at the port where they were imported. It looked just like those pictures with cars parked everywhere. It was probably about a weeks worth of cars.

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
With the recent lapse of memory people had over Audi, I imagine that is what their service centers will look like with all the 3 year old lease returns that cost more to repair than they are worth.

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
Shockingly this has been discredited all over the Internet as being total bullshit. But thanks anyway. Keep up the good work.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
I'm pretty sure that it's either Obama's fault or somehow Hillary Clinton is behind this. It's another Liberal conspiracy trying to make the economy look better for the upcoming elections.

:picard:

PecMan

4/5/09
wow soooooo much money, but all of those car can not compare to my only toyota corolla , u can drive that car with out oil and gas! :)

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Quite normal, all it shows is the volume of vehicles being made and sold.
Either the author is a scaremonger or has NFI of the size of the automotive sales market. There were 2.7 million new vehicles sold in the UK last year so the total number of cars in every UK photo on that page would amount to less than a month's supply. He needs to take off his tin hat and rejoin reality.