• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

LUCY!!!

Tluz1

Do not accept unsolicited offers
26/8/21
I received my 116610LV from Lucy! Where do I begin? The watch is impeccable. My friend of 12 years is a Certified Rolex service/dealer. The same day I received my watch from Lucy I brought him the watch to look at. After looking the watch over with his loop he looked at me and said " you finally are playing in the big leagues!! He told me " your Hulk is beautiful"!! I knew the watch was beautiful. What I didn't expect was a seasoned Rolex dealer was going to look at my watch in detail and congratulate me on buying an authentic Rolex!! Guys, That is what Lucy brings to all of us!! If anyone asks "where can I buy the best Rolex replica" The answer is Lucy EVER TIME!!! The care and attention to detail, There is only one Lucy! Yes, we all know it takes a long time to get a watch from Lucy, But.... Does the guy who is ordering a Bugatti of a Ferrari bitch and complain about waiting to get the best car available? I'm thinking he doesn't! I'm thinking he is more concerned about the details more than the time it takes to get the car of his dreams! Well I waited a few extras days and I got the watch of my dreams. Lucy is a true professional, Period!! The next time someone asks me, "where can I get the best Rolex replica" I'm going with Lucy!!! I have bought over a dozen Replicas over the years. All of which are in a landfill somewhere! Finally I found someone who is a professional dealing in a market which is ripe with people looking to screw you. The bottom line. If you want to work wit someone who is going to provide you with a watch which will be far beyond your expectations. Don't deal with anyone else than Lucy!!!

Thank You again and again Lucy for a flawless watch!!!

Tluz1

Reactions: P..DR..D

elconquistador

Respected Member
Certified
10/6/10
Congratulations on the watch and on stepping into a huge pile of doo doo.

bigugo

Known Member
28/7/21
Australia
Congratulations on a beautiful watch mate. Just a quick question, how did you get in touch with Lucy? I have emailed her a few times over the last month with no response. I know she was having delays but thought I'd ask how you went about it?

Tluz1

26/8/21
Just in case, I will include the email address I used. She was great. Once I made contact with her she kept in touch with me the entire time. Weekends don't expect much. I ordered and sent money July 14th and had the watch by August 20th. All I can say is keep trying and I will send her you screen name and tell her your trying to contact her. She visits this page daily. Do your self a favor. Be patient, keep emailing her and Do NOT go to anyone else but Lucy!!!

[email protected]

Reactions: bigugo

Tluz1

26/8/21
Just in case, I will include the email address I used. She was great. Once I made contact with her she kept in touch with me the entire time. Weekends don't expect much. I ordered and sent money July 14th and had the watch by August 20th. All I can say is keep trying and I will send her you screen name and tell her your trying to contact her. She visits this page daily. Do your self a favor. Be patient, keep emailing her and Do NOT go to anyone else but Lucy!!!

[email protected]

Tluz1

26/8/21
My friend who is a Certified Rolex dealer and Certified to service Rolex explained all the areas of the watch he was most impressed with. He explained the ceramic bezel was perfect color and the font and color of the number were fantastic. Could not tell the difference from authentic. The ridges SS ridges around the bezel were the exact size and the depth and finish were exact. The dial was color was incredible and he couldn't see a difference with the authentic right next to it. The hands were clean and had no rough edges that could find anywhere. The crown he said ridges, not only were they the right depth but the finish was fantastic! The finish on the bracelet, clasp and screws were better than some authentic watches he has seen. ( he did say he doubted they would hold up over time) Overall he said the watch would have passed as authentic until...... He removed the back. Once the back as removed he said he could tell instantly it was not authentic! He He said the under the crown the rubber seal was in the correct spot closer to the crown When he looked the movement he said it is on par and works great. He said I would could loose less than a minute a month (right now). He said it was by far the scariest replica he has seen. He could not believe they were making them this accurate. He did tell me if I ever have any trouble with the movement he could replace with one I would never have trouble with for under $400.

I have to give 100% of the credit to Lucy. She give you a price, you pay he and she won't let anything but her best out the door! she make take a little longer. Believe me or not, it will absolutely be the best watch you can get! I posted the pics ealier!

CJS57

7/9/20
Nice S19 VSF Hulk. But the serial number alignment with the minute hash marks is an instant tell. No need to remove the back and look at the movement.

Reactions: Azera

Tluz1

26/8/21
No matter where you go in this world you will never be able to avoid the know-it-all Dickhead! POFEX can you guess who that might be????

FyiDev

Known Member
20/2/21
UK
As mentioned before the rehaut is an instant tell. Surprised that wasn't picked up by your friend. Regardless I think it's an stunning piece

Reactions: Azera

H S

Smuggler
Supporter
Certified
10/6/21
USA
Congrats on your new acquisition! She’s a beauty. It sounds like you’re very happy with the watch and that’s all that matters at the end of the day.