• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lucy MIA?

Nupe03

Looking Around
12/7/22
Hi I'm new here. I hope I'm posting this in the correct section. I've done quite a bit of reading within the forum to familiarize myself with this process, learn protocol and overall get myself educated. I've narrowed my search down to a couple of options and was in contact with Lucy. I first contacted her on 11 Jun. She responded on 13 Jun and everything sounded good. I replied that day telling her what I wanted. I did not hear from her again. On 19 Jul, even though she has not responded I went ahead and emailed her with pics of specific watches I was interested in purchasing. I still have not heard from her. I'm in no way trying to bash her. I understand she's busy and she's also on the other side of the planet. I figured enough time has passed for me to start asking questions. I'm trying to find out if anyone knows if she's not available right now or just really busy. I was looking forward to working with her. So I'm just trying to find out what's going on before I move on...thanks

Last edited:

enduser

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
29/7/20
UK
Not MIA. I had an email from her late last week - everything normal.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Same as enduser - email received last week so not MIA.

Lucy is a one woman show, so always ridiculously busy.

Maybe send another email (or reach out as p0pperini tends to favour :bighug:) and it may bump it up the inbox :thumbsup:

Best of luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: p0pperini

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi I'm new here. I hope I'm posting this in the correct section. I've done quite a bit of reading within the forum to familiarize myself with this process, learn protocol and overall get myself educated. I've narrowed my search down to a couple of options and was in contact with Lucy. I first contacted her on 11 Jun. She responded on 13 Jun and everything sounded good. I replied that day telling her what I wanted. I did not hear from her again. On 19 Jul, even though she has not responded I went ahead and emailed her with pics of specific watches I was interested in purchasing. I still have not heard from her. I'm in no way trying to bash her. I understand she's busy and she's also on the other side of the planet. I figured enough time has passed for me to start asking questions. I'm trying to find out if anyone knows if she's not available right now or just really busy. I was looking forward to working with her. So I'm just trying to find out what's going on before I move on...thanks

Oh,friend,sorry for missed your emails,can you resend me another email?tell me your nickname is Nupe03 in your new email,
so I can search your name and reply all your emails at once,
I will mark your emails,so I can see them in time and won't miss them again,thank you,

my email is [email protected]

thank you for your trust and choose too,I will try my best for you on QC and test like I did for all my other customers.

Regards
Lucy

Bevo

Horology Curious
18/12/16
Hi Lucy. I was wondering if you were MIA as well. I've sent multiple emails for the past month and a half with no reply.

gaggelak

Horology Curious
7/1/21
Hi Lucy. I have also tried to reach out by mail and here. I hope you are well! Lets get in touch soon. My email is [email protected] - i have ordered two watches and paid two weeks ago :)