• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lucy left me Black & Blue.....

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Quick update and before anyone mentions the risks of sending watches back to China, I know them, but I had nothing to lose. The alternative was that the watch would've been a paperweight.

Nor am I advocating others to do it. We're all grown adults capable of making our own decisions.

The standing advice, across the forum, which I agree with, is to try repair locally and then receive compensation/discount from the TD.

This watch could not be repaired locally, movement was completely buggered, so I chose to risk it and send it back.

Took months to get there, especially with the additional COVID checks in place in customs, but Lucy received it, arranged a replacement movement from the factory, and I received it back yesterday.

This post is to say thank you to Lucy (@truetime168) & to say that this type of after sales service is the reason why she is my go to TD. Patience is key, but it's worth it in the end.

This beauty is now back on my wrist where it belongs :love:

Happy Sunday folks, have a good one

☘️

Last edited: