• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lucy is tops.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
I have come across a lot of nice people in my days here on RWI, dealers and members alike. Lucy will indeed follow through on all of your watch purchases and she is very nice to converse with too.

I had asked a another dealer for a case with lug holes for a 14060. He was on one of those holidays and never got back to me until yesterday.

Anyway, I asked Lucy and she was on the case! (Pardon the pun.) She was so easy to get along with, I asked her about a preserved plum that is a traditional candy in many parts of Asia. She said she would get a couple of bags for me to try. Over and above the call of duty. ;)

I paid her, she Shipped on the 14th of June and it arrived at my office on the 22nd.

IMG_20130710_112729_zps00e09101.jpg

The Plums were perfect too!

Thanks Lucy!

Spyderhawker

27/9/12
Are you kidding? She went out of her way to pickup and sell food to a person buying replica goods? Best service ever much??

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
That's great service! I will have to try true time for sure next time!

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Yummy looking.. Are those seedless plums or do they have the clone seed in them?

Enjoy watch case and plums. :D:

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Case will be modded! Plums have pits. Make fun of the old guy why don't cha. Lol If you indulge in too many, yes, you will go like a new goose. :)

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk 4 Beta

sergiiko

22/4/13
USA
Actually, Lucy is a very good person and does her best to meet your different tastes regarding watches. She deserved to be a TD. I've got couple of watches from her and know what I'm talking about.

Milan8161

Do not accept unsolicited offers
12/2/21
Hi,

Newbie here. Lucy sounds just the kind of dealer I'm after.

Could you give me her email id please.. just to make sure I'm dealing with the right person.

Many thanks!