• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lucy is definitely the best TD - 116610LV

Fatch13

Il faut laisser le temps au temps.
Supporter
Certified
3/9/21
I ordered from Lucy on September 13th
I just received the watch on November 17th
A little more than two months

As far as delivery time is concerned, I think it's fast, especially knowing all the steps involved (availability of the watch, payment, QC, shipping)

You won't find a better TD than Lucy :

- First, she tells you if the watch you want is of excellent quality or not (she won't make you buy a bauble)
- Second, her quality control is worthy of the GEN watchmakers, she will do everything to make sure you get the best replica possible. Down to the smallest detail
- Third, its prices (which include the watch, the complete quality control and the delivery) are ultra competitive

As for me, I took the 116610LV Clean Factory, and I have only one thing to say: IT IS A PURE WONDER
It is irreproachable

I've seen a lot of people complaining about its lack of response to emails, but you should know that if you received as many emails as it does, you would never have time to respond. And yet, when she can answer all the mails, she does it scrupulously and with great precision.

Be patient, there is no rush. If I had had to wait another month, I wouldn't have minded because the quality of the work done is worth it.

If I had to summarize this in one sentence: "Those who want replicas of uncompromising quality, go for it. And be patient. Meticulous work cannot be done quickly.