• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lucy from true time is the best! first order ever, and has been a great experience

claygreen

Horology Curious
1/2/22
! accidently listed in this forum the incorrect company that Lucy works for. She works for True Time, and has been amazing to work with. I reached out and she had the newest version of the VSF Omega no time to Die (newest version). She replied back quickly, and sent initial quality shots...even posting for me a very specific photo that I asked for. after I received the shots there was a couple of days with no response, but I understand ---she is extremely busy. Once she replied back and I stated I wanted the watch, she let me know that she needed to sent it to her watch maker to have it cleaned, oiled, adjusted, and time-o-graphed...who does that!!! that is WAY above and beyond. She contacted me 3 days later with a tracking number and stated that the watch has been shipped (keep in mind from first contact, to QC picks and tracking number is less then 3 weeks). I can now see that as of today the watch is in the port waiting for USPS to pickup the package in LA. Hopefully I will have the watch in hand within the next few days. Lucy has been amazing to work with, answered all of my questions, and has made my first experience stress free, and fun! I can not say enough good about Lucy at Trusty-Time. I am already ordering my second piece from her, I know that I am new to the forum, but I can not recommend her enough. she has been great to work with, and helped me along the way as a new member understand what steps to take and how to do it . Hopefully I will have he watch shortly, and post protos of my dream watch. THANK YOU LUCY, adn thatnk you to all who have helped me along the way on the form with my first purchase. *******THANK YOU LUCY*****

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Lucy is Truetime - she doesn't work for something called Truetime.

And there's been far too much "reaching out" going on around here lately. We're buying rep watches, not seeking redemption. That comes later.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
I have been buying my watches for years from Lucy. She is an exceptional TD.

If you prefer the best watch vs the fastest shipping TD Lucy is the best choice. If she is answering the many emails she is not looking for the best watch at 3:00 AM china time trying to avoid the police. If Lucy finds a flaw in your watch she will return to the factory again and again till it is correct. She is relentless in the quest for the best Rep for her customers. Don't send her an email over the weekend with all the Noob's. She does not work weekends. Send your email on Monday at 3:00 - 4:00AM china time.

Many of RWI's long-term members buy their watches from Lucy and never complain because they know she is not fast, just the best. Sometimes I wait months for a watch. But when I open the little brown box my wife can spot a mile away I am all smiles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Reactions: clk168

golfa

6/8/17
New Zealand
I have been buying my watches for years from Lucy. She is an exceptional TD.

If you prefer the best watch vs the fastest shipping TD Lucy is the best choice. If she is answering the many emails she is not looking for the best watch at 3:00 AM china time trying to avoid the police. If Lucy finds a flaw in your watch she will return to the factory again and again till it is correct. She is relentless in the quest for the best Rep for her customers. Don't send her an email over the weekend with all the Noob's. She does not work weekends. Send your email on Monday at 3:00 - 4:00AM china time.

Many of RWI's long-term members buy their watches from Lucy and never complain because they know she is not fast, just the best. Sometimes I wait months for a watch. But when I open the little brown box my wife can spot a mile away I am all smiles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Her communication needs to be better. Taking a week to reply to a repeat customer for a simple watch availability inquiry is pretty rank. And furthermore when supplied her bank details, I need her SWIFT number and that email is still unanswered for another week.

claygreen

Horology Curious
1/2/22
Had a question about the lenght of time to ship and she got back to me in about 2 hs...hope that is a good sign we shall see

golfa

6/8/17
New Zealand
After 10 days waiting for an answer to my email asking for her Bank's SWIFT code (which clearly shows I was in the process of paying), I have given up and made a purchase with another TD. Ordered and paid for in an hour. Perhaps she is too busy to care about returning customers.

claygreen

Horology Curious
1/2/22
got my very first watch today from Lucy and all that i can say is WOW!!! i received the VSF omega no time to die, and she did not steer me wrong!!! she had me wait a bit so she could get the VSF and not the ORF and I am so glad I did....I was nervous to say the least spending this kind of money having never done this before...but I am so so glad I went with Lucy. the process was smooth, great communication, and could not be happier. LUCY YOU ARE THE BEST

Reactions: tkingjr and Gumbo28