• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lucy does it again

johnnythefox

Renowned Member
16/10/17
I ordered a ARF Yachtmaster with a 3135 movement from Lucy at the end of May which I received yesterday. I know it's taken a long time, but a lot of the delay was Lucy not being well and also several raids at the market. Lucy also rejected several watches as it wasn't up to her stringent standards. I have bought from Lucy before and everytime she has delivered watches that are more than perfect.
Lucy takes longer than other trusted dealers because she is a perfectionist so just have patience and you will get a lovely time piece.
I'm very happy with the Yachtmaster, it keeps perfect time. Thank you Lucy

Reactions: Phoenixboy

Jimjam94

Do not accept unsolicited offers
28/6/20
I’ve just brought a arf oyster perpetuate ah 3135 of Lucy, it’s currently in qc, did you have your movement serviced? She’s told me it’s gone to a watch smith to be cleaned but I’m unsure if she means the movement or just the dial and ascetics, thanks beautiful watch by the way

johnnythefox

Renowned Member
16/10/17
I’ve just brought a arf oyster perpetuate ah 3135 of Lucy, it’s currently in qc, did you have your movement serviced? She’s told me it’s gone to a watch smith to be cleaned but I’m unsure if she means the movement or just the dial and ascetics, thanks beautiful watch by the way

No I didn't have it serviced. Mine was also sent to her watchmaker for a clean, I think its usually a bit of dust on the dial. She seems to do that with most watches. Mine works perfectly and loses about 10 seconds every couple of weeks which is pretty good going.