• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lucy Came Through with ARF DSSD!

scottsvalley

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/4/18
Kennewick, WA
Having recently bought a gen 116660 I set about to finding a high quality rep for comparison purposes. The latest ARF version was my choice. After a great deal of searching and communicating with TD’s I came to realize I just wasn’t going to get a new 116660 rep (factory no longer producing them) and would have to settle for a 126660 rep.

Lucy seemed to be the most honest and helpful of all the TD’s I reached out to so after a bit of back and forth I sent funds and tasked her with sourcing me a nice ARF black dial 126660 (ETA movement). This was on November 7, 2021.

After a bit of back and forth regarding the exact watch and payment arrangements the order was officially placed around November 9. Communication after that was somewhat sporadic, but having read Lucy’s reviews I knew it was part of the deal. No “hand-holding” with her. You send her out in to the world with your funds to find you a nice watch and that’s what she does.

On December 7, 2021 i received QC pics from Lucy along with a pic of a previous watch she had received and passed on without even contacting me. The watch had an obvious blemish on the dial and it was just further evidence of what we all know to be true about Lucy. She is hard at work in the background, meticulously and quietly going about the business of be a “perfectionist” FOR her clients.

I approved the QC as she had not only waited to get a great sample, she’d also taken extra time to clean additional dust from under the crystal and have her watch smith check it out. The watch was shipped on December 14, 2021 and tracking was provided.

The package arrived to me in WA USA on December 27 (less than 2 weeks, not bad at all). I am quite happy with the quality of this rep. It’s really amazing how closely it replicates a genuine Rolex. Kind of scary actually. I would have preferred to have a 116660 “direct” replica to my gen but the similarities between the two are close enough that it makes for a solid comparison which was all I really wanted to do….to see just how close to the genuine article these reps really come!

here are some pics below. For reference (replica is on the right, gen on left in all pics).

Ecender

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/10/18
Miami, Fl
Thani for sharing this. Nothing beats the Gen dial, hands and insert. HNY

indyrepgeek812

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
13/11/17
the gen is nice and all but the rep is great, why did you insist on wanting the 116660 instead of the 126660 initially?

jasonsouza77

15/12/13
the rolex logo on the dials look different. other than that i couldnt tell them apart