• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lucy - Best TD In My Opinion

pukkachris

Do not accept unsolicited offers
26/3/19
I just thought it was only fair to post a quick review on Lucy. As per the title she is in my opinion the best TD. Granted she takes her time and that may frustrate a few buyers but I can categorically say every watch I’ve had from her (I’ve had a fair few) has been as perfect as can be. She’ll advise which watches are hot and which are not. Advise the best factories and the QC she undertakes is perfect. I’ve had many a watch and love them all. Highly recommend as long as you are a patient buyer... Worth the wait though ????

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Yep, she is good. After I explained to her what I expect, she politely, very politely said "no soup for you". She did offer a limited selection where she would feel comfortable enough to sell though.

Reactions: Grand_Nagus

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
I agree with OP. I started buying from Lucy about 3 months after I joined RWI. She is the best if you put quality above speed. The long wait is all forgotten after you open your Little brown box. I don’t recommend Lucy to new members. The very long wait will drive them crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: cometblade