• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lucy - As Good As It Gets

Grand_Nagus

Getting To Know The Place
29/8/20
Simply put, Lucy is at the top of the game when it comes to being a TD.

She has consistently proven that she is the best TD around by far. Purchasing from her is much more than getting a watch from a dealer who spends all of an hour inspecting your watch; she goes the extra mile and tests it and examines it thoroughly before sending it your way. It’s the royal treatment of the replica watch buying world. I could go on and on but all I want to say is this; if you’re thinking about buying from Lucy then just do it. The truth is you may need to wait quite a bit longer than with another rep but just remember that is because that time is partially due to her diligent QA, and you simply can not get that elsewhere.

Lucy, you’re the best kept secret in the business. A part of me wants you to get all the business in the world and another part wants you all to myself!

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

Regendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Simply put, Lucy is at the top of the game when it comes to being a TD.

She has consistently proven that she is the best TD around by far. Purchasing from her is much more than getting a watch from a dealer who spends all of an hour inspecting your watch; she goes the extra mile and tests it and examines it thoroughly before sending it your way. It’s the royal treatment of the replica watch buying world. I could go on and on but all I want to say is this; if you’re thinking about buying from Lucy then just do it. The truth is you may need to wait quite a bit longer than with another rep but just remember that is because that time is partially due to her diligent QA, and you simply can not get that elsewhere.

Lucy, you’re the best kept secret in the business. A part of me wants you to get all the business in the world and another part wants you all to myself!

Waiting for mine too, should be posting next week, can't wait.

tedit
Her email is in one of her stickies.
Click contact her at the below:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/truetime168

[email protected]

Reactions: tedit