• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lucy’s USP - Customer is (really) king, another awesome experience

MaxPower2406

Known Member
Certified
10/1/15
EU
I am in the rep game for about eight years now. (Including active and inactive phases.) In this time have purchased from mainly two TD and M2M. Only made good experiences so far. Nevertheless my experience with Lucy was that impressive that I decided to write about.

In the nutshell:
  • Lucy is really awesome and special
  • Customer focused (Really no doubt about that Lucy is trying all she can)
  • Open and honest communication (she is busy for sure but I can not tell anything negative about communication. The opposite is the case. Every response I have received has been detailed and professional.)
  • Awesome quality control (well, Lucy is famous for this)
  • Impressive service and her “own“ watchmaker
  • Trustful (well Lucy is TD for a reason)
Definitely I will trust in Lucy's expertise again.
Thx Lucy!

MaxPower2406

Known Member
Certified
10/1/15
EU
For those who are interested in more details or.... to make a short story long

Although I already have a lot of box queens, I got the feeling again that I need something new. End of 2021 I contacted Lucy first time asking if she is able to source a VSF 116610LN and a 126610LN for me. Lucy answered within a few hours that 126610LN is possible, 116610LN isn’t at the moment but she will keep me in mind if she is getting some.

So I paid the 126610 and got QC pics a few days later. The watch was fine for me and I approved. Lucy told me that she will bring it to her watchmaker for final check, dust removal and so on and will give me the tracking number as soon as it is sent out. I really appreciate this approach and was impressed by her service.

Some days later, Lucy got in touch with me. Watch is ready to ship but she is able to get some 116610LN within the next days. Lucy suggested to get one for me and send both watches together to avoid shipping costs if I am still interested and willing to wait.
I was still interested in a 116610 as well and due to the fact that I am not in a hurry I agreed.

QC pics arrived a few days later. There was s.th. that brothers me but Lucy solved this for me as well and was even able to send the watches before CNY. There have been some issues with shipping due to CNY but nothing I would complain towards Lucy.

Watches arrived bulletproof packed in normal shipping time and are amazing.
Timekeeping is great, winding is smooth, rotor is silent, bezel is solid and clicking is nice.