• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lots of nice emails, but still waiting - how long is reasonable?

apearce

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/12/12
ordered (and paid) before CNY, then soon after CNY i got QC pics.
there was a problem - one hand not put on straight, but otherwise all good.
I pointed this out and they started again with a new watch (id have preferred to fix the hand, but hey)
and now the second watch is taking weeks - 3 so far and they just keep saying next week
its i think a fairly common watch (omega speedy racing, from KKF) and the first one was made and photographed fast

just get nervous when i read the others below saying theyve waited forever and concluded the watch isnt coming. Lots of others saying they never have a problem... what to believe

cheers A

ps Yes i know a few weeks isnt a long time, but seems right that all members should hear both the good and the bad when choosing which TD to order from. When it comes and its great, I will post that too :)

apearce

5/12/12
Well they came good - once the factory supplied a replacemt watch it was a great service : dispatched same day, tracking number 2 days after and only just over a week to get to UK, well packed and no duty to pay. I'd like to change the title of this post to be more positive if anyone can tell me how to edit the title. Happy customer, wil buy again.

apearce

5/12/12
Well they came good - once the factory supplied a replacemt watch it was a great service : dispatched same day, tracking number 2 days after and only just over a week to get to UK, well packed and no duty to pay. I'd like to change the title of this post to be more positive if anyone can tell me how to edit the title. Happy customer, wil buy agai

Reactions: xxxray328

xxxray328

16/7/21
Well they came good - once the factory supplied a replacemt watch it was a great service : dispatched same day, tracking number 2 days after and only just over a week to get to UK, well packed and no duty to pay. I'd like to change the title of this post to be more positive if anyone can tell me how to edit the title. Happy customer, wil buy agai
Well, wait a bit, my watch died after a month. Sent back over to China, and still traveling, 3 months already. :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your approval, enjoy your watch.