• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Loosing time - zzf v3 with the vr3135 sub

HakamMarwan

Horology Curious
15/4/21
I have a black zzf v3 with the vr3135 sub which is loosing time as it fell on the ground…

Ive reached out to johnnydepp but he said he cant receive watches from dubai …

My question is , anybody can guide me with previous experiences similar to my issue on where to service it and how much will it Cost?

What if i want to replace the whole movement … whats a more reliable movement that can fit the watch properly ? And where do i get it … ebay ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
It honestly depends on what damage the drop has caused. It could be as simple as the regulator arm moving from the impact and it just needs to be moved back to the correct position, or a part may have been dislodged or damaged/broken and need replacing.

A Timegrapher would give you some indication. If you don't have access to one, you can get apps for smart phones nowadays that emulate them. Loads of tutorials here and Google on how to use them and understand the results.

You can get a replacement VR3135. They pop up here in the M2M sales section, or you can get them through eBay and AliExpress, etc. Getting one through the M2M sales section here is the safest option IMO.

I believe the VR3135 and VS3135 are interchangeable without any modification required, but can't confirm 100%. Members KJ2020, OASCOM or Triplock (D.B. Cooper) are a few experts would know for sure.

Prices for replacement movements vary, but generally are between $140-200 USD, depending on whether you choose VR or VS. Price will also vary depending on whether or not they're engraved with "ROLEX", etc. Movements that aren't engraved are typically less expensive, and probably safer WRT customs.

Links below to a couple of movements currently listed in the M2M sales section.

Good luck. Hope it turns out to be a simple fix.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...0671024-vs3135-blue-hairspring-fully-engraved

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/new-member-sales/watch-parts-and-accessories-aa/10823703-us-new-vr3135-movement-with-blue-hairspring

Last edited: