• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Shipped on 4th..still not here?

codyj123_321

Horology Curious
25/10/13
I have ordered a watch from Silix.

It was shipped on the 4th and it still isn't here. I'm not worried about being scammed, but i see people that placed orders after mine and have already received there watches? How is this possible?

DenisSpa

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/6/12
I have ordered a watch from Silix.

It was shipped on the 4th and it still isn't here. I'm not worried about being scammed, but i see people that placed orders after mine and have already received there watches? How is this possible?

ok, first thing you need to do is go get you a coffee or a nice scotch... I'm a cognac guy...anyways back to the topic.

your watch will arrive, if you have gotten a tracking number more than likely it has been shipped.

now, shipping can take 2 weeks sometime on the greater end of 3.

customs is always a hold up for international parcels and believe it or not, asia is already swamped this time of year due to the up coming holidays.

so chill, you'll get it. maybe shoot silix a email and just see whats up. other than that, you'll be fine.

if you don't end up getting the package the forum is here to help. with that said consider upgrading to vip.

all the best :cheers:

focus66

19/8/12
Just recently there was some kind of chinese "black friday" online sales event (11th november) plus it is pre-christmas season. So everybody is ordering huge amounts of stuff and shipping companies and postal services are literally jammed with parcels. China post as well as china ems parcels are transported on regular commercial flights, and they are always quite at the limit. But right now it is about ten times the volume of freight, so all that stuff is piled up at the airports. Be patient. You may get it soon or you may also have to wait for up to another six weeks. Depends on personal luck (or unluck).

cobrax

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
18/8/13
everything from china will take many weeks from now, only patience will help.

rolliesdonttiktok

Known Member
14/7/12
my first purchase was from silix, it got held up in NY ISC for 2 weeks. It took a total of 4 weeks to get here, but it got here nonetheless.

redrising

I'm Pretty Popular
23/4/12
Did you paid $16 for the airmail? Relax it'll arrived. Silix is a TD for a reason. I ordered from Silix once. The watch didn't pass QC and Michelle promptly refunded me the money.

Tonyy

Renowned Member
3/7/13
16 days? :lol1:

Make a thread when it hasn't arrived in 3-6+ months.