• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Longines Spirit ZF

Fedon06

Known Member
31/8/20
M Town
Hi folks,

Got my eyes on 40mm numeric dial pilots watches with IWC Mark’s on the first place, obviously :) but I also felt like checking the other brands offerings and found that the new Longines Spirit is repped by mighty ZF

What do you think about it? Anyone bought it? And would it be logical to pay 400$ for a watch that has a gen of sub 2000$ ?

maybe think of it as a beater watch?

https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=134&products_id=23625

Fedon06

Known Member
31/8/20
M Town
Come oooon, its an awesome piece ! :) nobody bought it yet? I’ll buy and review it but shipping to my location from China takes more than a month :/

Reactions: lugnuts

Berwatch

Known Member
13/10/20
After cf and zf, we have a third version of the spirit out. It has the dial of the 42mm but is listed as a 40.
Weird.

ApexOperon

Horology Curious
11/1/21
Europe
Yeah, I saw that one, too. Nice watch. What factory is it?

I was also aiming for the IWC Mark XVIII, but it looks like MK is not coming back… Sad that there seem to be no reviews of the Longines, I like the blue dial version.

lugnuts

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/4/21
World traveler from Utah
6 months later and trusty has the ZF spirit for 288.00 Im waiting for the qc pics. If you wanted one, better do it soon, sounds like they arent going to make this one anymore. Its listed as "while stocks last" 10% of retail is a decent price, and lord knows Ive spent more $$$ on dumber sh1t

lugnuts

19/4/21
World traveler from Utah
6 months later and trusty has the ZF spirit for 288.00 Im waiting for the qc pics. If you wanted one, better do it soon, sounds like they arent going to make this one anymore. Its listed as "while stocks last" 10% of retail is a decent price, and lord knows Ive spent more $$$ on dumber sh1t

On a side note, Im getting the blue dial with leather strap, they have a few different colors and straps available.

lugnuts

19/4/21
World traveler from Utah
Hi folks,

Got my eyes on 40mm numeric dial pilots watches with IWC Mark’s on the first place, obviously :) but I also felt like checking the other brands offerings and found that the new Longines Spirit is repped by mighty ZF

What do you think about it? Anyone bought it? And would it be logical to pay 400$ for a watch that has a gen of sub 2000$ ?

maybe think of it as a beater watch?

trustytime linky

The trustytime link has a malware linked to. maybe dont click on the above link. :sub4me: