• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Longines Spirit released. Anybody have one yet?

Enthusiast101

Known Member
19/6/23
UK
Lol sorry, yes. Ill ask more if a proper question, apologies I was probably falling asleep.

Which model are you looking to get and who from? Always liked this piece
Haha no worries.

Was looking at the ZF spirit in white or blue from Trustee. He has it on a deal for $298... Rather tempting at this price!

Only downside is, there are not many owners of these longines so can't really tell how close to gen it is and if the movement will stay solid.

Reactions: Got20Mate

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Haha no worries.

Was looking at the ZF spirit in white or blue from Trustee. He has it on a deal for $298... Rather tempting at this price!

Only downside is, there are not many owners of these longines so can't really tell how close to gen it is and if the movement will stay solid.
Yeah you're right - I'll do some more digging before pulling the trigger. It's such a nice piece but if it's too thick, it'll ruin the feel

Reactions: Enthusiast101

Enthusiast101

Known Member
19/6/23
UK
Yeah you're right - I'll do some more digging before pulling the trigger. It's such a nice piece but if it's too thick, it'll ruin the feel
Agreed, the lug to lug did worry me but I also have the IWC Petit Prince with stupidly long lugs and doesn't look too shabby tbh.

Keep us posted on what you find 🙌🏽

Reactions: Got20Mate

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
The posted rep 40 looks really good in the pics. Here is mine:
I've had no luck getting one in stock - Have you? This looks excellent, gotta be happy with that

andy79

Horology Curious
4/2/24
I got my gen from chrono24, found a very decent deal.
Don't know about the rep stock it that is what you asked.