• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Longines Master Chronograph Purchase

Stas Roblev

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/5/22
I am new to this hobby of replica watches but decided to pull the trigger on a Longines chronograph that I had wanted. Contacting Steve ahead of the purchase, via email, to make sure that this specific watch was in stock, he quickly replied that the watch was available. I ordered it on 6-14 via his website and I am now waiting for whatever comes next??? Hopefully, I did everything correctly.

Last edited:

Stas Roblev

9/5/22
June 24, 2022- 10 days after I placed the order, Steve sent a picture of the watch. Unfortunately, it had a bad crown which caused him to exchange it for me. I didn't even have to ask. He told me that he would exchange it to get a better one. So far, I am very pleased.
zAyoc1.png

dd8ae2c1-0acd-46f9-a977-871b336fb5aa

Last edited:
Reactions: johnzalez

Stas Roblev

9/5/22
June 29, 2022- I received photos of the exchanged watch. It looked terrific so I "okayed" it.

Stas Roblev

9/5/22
Today the watch arrived. It was absolutely perfect! Thank you so much, Steve!

Stas Roblev

9/5/22
It actually fell to shreds after a screw spontaneously loosened in the movement and destroyed the hairspring. I decided to deconstruct the movement and found the chronograph works to be nearly identical to the gen 7751. But the calendar works are a completely different story. Everything on the dial-side of the movement has essentially been redesigned to cut corners. If anything breaks, good luck finding replacement parts. Oh, and gen 7751 parts won't fit on this movement. My advice: avoid. The bracelet feels cheap and the dimensions aren't quite correct. Overall, it's a fun buy if you want a chronograph calendar for 400. But keep in mind that it'll probably break down after a few months or so.

Reactions: hockeyhead019

hockeyhead019

23/5/20
It actually fell to shreds after a screw spontaneously loosened in the movement and destroyed the hairspring. I decided to deconstruct the movement and found the chronograph works to be nearly identical to the gen 7751. But the calendar works are a completely different story. Everything on the dial-side of the movement has essentially been redesigned to cut corners. If anything breaks, good luck finding replacement parts. Oh, and gen 7751 parts won't fit on this movement. My advice: avoid. The bracelet feels cheap and the dimensions aren't quite correct. Overall, it's a fun buy if you want a chronograph calendar for 400. But keep in mind that it'll probably break down after a few months or so.

I wonder if a gen 7751 would fit in the case/dial well enough. But at that point I'd buy another clone and use it till it blows up and then rinse and repeat. Thanks for the feedback though!

Stas Roblev

9/5/22
I wonder if a gen 7751 would fit in the case/dial well enough. But at that point I'd buy another clone and use it till it blows up and then rinse and repeat. Thanks for the feedback though!
A gen 7751 would definitely fit. However, you'd have to source gen hands for the Longines 7750. Case and dial fit without any modification.