• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Long time member first time order with Trusty

gober88

Looking Around
19/12/19
As with many, I have been reading and observing the forums. Reading about the reputation of Trusty Time, decided to take the plunge on a relatively small purchase of a Panerai watch:

Date Ordered: Monday 11 July, 2022
Date Payment confirmed: Thursday 21 July 2022
Date QC pics received: yet to come (will post once received)
Date of receipt of watch: yet to arrive (will post once arrived)

So far, Andrew has been good with communication. If this all goes well, will be making additional purchases of watches.....and maybe even some of their shoes :)

gober88

Looking Around
19/12/19
Date Payment confirmed: Thursday 21 July 2022
Date QC pics received: Tuesday 26 July 2022 (all is good)
Provided updated and correct delivery address.

Date of receipt of watch: yet to arrive (will post once arrived)

In the meantime will try to figure out how to post pics on this forum and upload QC and received watch pics.

Oeilvert

Certified
20/1/22
UK
Good luck.

I ordered and paid for a PAM001 from Trusty on the 5th of July and I'm still waiting for QC pics. Andrew says the factory have not yet passed on the watch to him but he knows there are stocks and to wait longer. I'm low key worried I'll never see the watch or my money again but fingers crossed for a positive outcome.

Last edited:

MeHere

Looking Around
15/3/22
Good luck.

I ordered and paid for a PAM001 from Trusty on the 5th of July and I'm still waiting for QC pics. Andrew says the factory have not yet passed on the watch to him but he knows there are stocks and to wait longer. I'm low key worried I'll never see the watch or my money again but fingers crossed for a positive outcome.

My son and I have both ordered from Andrew a few times over past year. All has been good, I’d some delays in QC photos during June and start of July but came good. Nudge occasionally but Andrew will push back if he thinks you’re implying he’s lying ????. Hopefully you’ll get them soon.

Sent from the RWI App

Oeilvert

Certified
20/1/22
UK
My son and I have both ordered from Andrew a few times over past year. All has been good, I’d some delays in QC photos during June and start of July but came good. Nudge occasionally but Andrew will push back if he thinks you’re implying he’s lying ????. Hopefully you’ll get them soon.
Sent from the RWI App

Yeah I don't think he's fraudulent, at least I've not been given cause for thinking so yet. Will just keep messaging once a week, not sure how long is considered a reasonable amount of time to wait? Surely if the watch cannot be procured over a month after taking payment it's time to refund or offer alternatives?

gober88

Looking Around
19/12/19
I received the watch a few days ago.
Date Received: Saturday 30 July 2022
Pretty good turnaround time.
Watch was exactly as per QC pics. Have nothing but good things to say of my experience with TT and in particular, Andrew. He threw in an extra leather band.

Love the Panerais -very simply stated looking on the wrist and not all that common, compared to Omegas. Leather band needs to be worked on a bit as they arrive pretty stiff but that's with all leather band luxury watches.

Reactions: Sober_Jesus

Oeilvert

Certified
20/1/22
UK
Yeah I don't think he's fraudulent, at least I've not been given cause for thinking so yet. Will just keep messaging once a week, not sure how long is considered a reasonable amount of time to wait? Surely if the watch cannot be procured over a month after taking payment it's time to refund or offer alternatives?
Update: After 3 weeks with no updates I messaged Andrew asking to either procure the watch I had purchased within a week or offer an alternative, he came back to me saying the factory are still struggling with Noob PAM111 but they do have Noob PAM005 on rubber strap so I grabbed it and OK'd the QC pictures which came through the next morning.

Currently waiting for dispatch but very happy to make some progress... Andrew has been professional throughout.

Reactions: Sober_Jesus