• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

LMPO V4 PRE-ORDER STATE

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

From I posted that thread of LMPO V4 pre-order,so far,
already about 20 customers paid for it and pre-order it,

I have a LMPO V4 order list of all customers who paid for it,according to the time of payment,one by one,
I'll assign it to you in order,so don't worry,

just it's really very hard to get this time,last time,I pre-ordered 10 of it,they gave me directly,
this time,I ordered 25 from them,
only released 2 to me last week,today,I got 2 again,
so far,only released very few out,they said many dealers can't get it still now,
for I have a very good relationship with them,so released some to me first,

but please don't worry,this model will come out successively,maybe need a few days still,just need time,
I will try my best to make sure that you can get it if you paid it to me,

I know Mary got one too,she is my best friend,just to me,for these ones,after got it back,I still need QC and test,if I feel it's not ok,I need send it back to solve still,so I need time to do these things,

certainly,if after finish QC and test,I will give to you,won't need wait for others,
so please keep patience for it,

ANOTHER THING,I HEARD THIS BATCH IS LIMITED,AND IT WILL BE THE LAST BATCH OF IT IN THIS YEAR,
AFTER IT ALL COME OUT,WILL ALL SELL OUT SOON,SO EMPHASIZE AGAIN,IF YOU WANT IT,PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP,THANK YOU

ONCE AGAIN,MY EMAIL IS : [email protected]

after I back to work from holiday on 9th,really have too many emails accumulated,
but for the bad situation in the market,I have to spent whole day time outside in the market,
so everyday,I only have about 3~4 hours can reply emails,really not enough to finish all emails in time,
in these days,I already replied many emails,and work on weekends too,but still have many rest,
if I didn't reply you in time,please send me emails again or send me PM to remind me,really appreciate it and thank you for your understand,I planed not go to the market for 1~2 days,reply emails in my house specially,so I can finish all of them,no matter what,really very sorry for bring you this trouble,

a small pic showed the ones I got in these days,more of it will come out soon.
gUV9g4V.jpg

gUV9g4V.jpg

Regards
Lucy

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Hey Lucy when you do your QC watch out for the 1 and 2 in 12 noon being straight and aligned with each other, Also I noticed the Omega and SeaMaster not being level and straight with each other. I think we all know the seconds hand tip will be orange and nobody should complain about that. Also watch out for dirty chrome hour markers and lume spilled over the edge of the hour markers. I look forward to seeing what you find for me.

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
Hi Lucy,

Exactly what @Thrasher said, please QC that the Omega silver logo is not slanted upwards compared to the Professional, and that the 1 in the 12 is straight. Most everything else with this release has been fine other than that.

Paneraifan317

Looking Around
12/6/17
@Thrasher

@Lagunax

I caught some QC photos where the lettering OMEGA is thin, compared to a gen.

Are you guys concerned about that? Does it bother you guys? Because that flaw bothers the heck out of me.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
@Thrasher

@Lagunax

I caught some QC photos where the lettering OMEGA is thin, compared to a gen.

Are you guys concerned about that? Does it bother you guys? Because that flaw bothers the heck out of me.

It is what it is we see it but thats whats available now, Look for one on M2M or wait for V5. I'm getting two and will keep the best.

D

d4m.test

I am learning the hard way that this is not a good hobby for the impatient :)

D

d4m.test

HI Guys, Did anyone get any confirmation from Lucy if you are part of that 20? A few weeks back she told me she will add me in the list. Apologies for my inquiry, I guess I am learning to be patient the hard-way as well. :)

mordret

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
HI Guys, Did anyone get any confirmation from Lucy if you are part of that 20? A few weeks back she told me she will add me in the list. Apologies for my inquiry, I guess I am learning to be patient the hard-way as well. :)

Just be patient, she told me I am on her list about 2 weeks ago. She will send you QC as soon as she can. Don’t worry, Lucy is the best! [emoji6]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

D

d4m.test

Just be patient, she told me I am on her list about 2 weeks ago. She will send you QC as soon as she can. Don’t worry, Lucy is the best! [emoji6]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro
Thanks man. Good to know I am not alone.

D

d4m.test

Thanks man. Good to know I am not alone.

She's a trusted dealer for a reason ;) a very popular one at that hence the 20 person wait list

Which is unfortunate, because other TDs are sitting on inventory.

D

d4m.test

She's a trusted dealer for a reason ;) a very popular one at that hence the 20 person wait list

Thanks. I'm looking forward to the QC pics which I am planning to share on one of the threads.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach

I pretty much doubt this. The reason they keep making this watch is the high demand. Everyone has a trusted dealer they prefer and I expect those people who order from Intime or Puretime are not going to post in Lucy's thread. In addition the TDs rarely keep any stock on hand.

D

d4m.test

I pretty much doubt this. The reason they keep making this watch is the high demand. Everyone has a trusted dealer they prefer and I expect those people who order from Intime or Puretime are not going to post in Lucy's thread. In addition the TDs rarely keep any stock on hand.

You're right. Wasn't trying to say they are sitting on troves of inventory or anything, but when I was e-mailing MR he had one ready to go ( literally one day after I pre-ordered from Lucy :p )

limws89

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/10/14
Asia
LMPO v4 received! Loving it with the red sec hand!
c1e4479f4bbc6b9d9dea5fedb78b9956.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk