• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Live Update of DJ41 VFS purchase from Hont

CryptoReppie

Horology Curious
10/7/22
This is my first purchase with Hont and I will constantly update the whole process for me.

9/7/2022
- I messaged Hont on Whatsapp and he replied responsively within a few hours after the small payment from aliexpress.
- He provided me payment details using Wise, and responded responsively during the whole process.
10/7/2022
- Paid full payment of the watch and Hont confirmed payment has been received, now awaiting QC.

Last edited:

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground
Is there a handbook that says to post these silly updates? Seriously, what is the point of it?

7/10 My cat just pooped, ran out of kitty litter, ordered more from Amazon.
7/10 Amazon sent confirmation email
7/11 kitty litter arrived, wasn’t sure if it was a knock of brand so I put some in a frying pan and peed in it.
7/12 wife got mad I used the good frying pan

CryptoReppie

Horology Curious
10/7/22
10/7/2022
- Received QC on the same day, really fast response.
11/7/2022
- Found a couple of flaws and pointed it out, now awaiting reply.

CryptoReppie

Horology Curious
10/7/22
Is there a handbook that says to post these silly updates? Seriously, what is the point of it?

7/10 My cat just pooped, ran out of kitty litter, ordered more from Amazon.
7/10 Amazon sent confirmation email
7/11 kitty litter arrived, wasn’t sure if it was a knock of brand so I put some in a frying pan and peed in it.
7/12 wife got mad I used the good frying pan

self tracking/maybe newbies like me want to know how the process is like. have a nice day! spread positivity fam, don't be grumpy

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground
It’s just very odd behavior that you registered here to post about a watch you bought before you were a member. It’s almost like someone told you that you needed to do this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: kavorca1

CryptoReppie

Horology Curious
10/7/22
It’s just very odd behavior that you registered here to post about a watch you bought before you were a member. It’s almost like someone told you that you needed to do this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Understandable, As I mentioned I am new and this is my first rep purchase and I'd like to keep record of the whole process, this is a forum for hont's watches right?
Friendly reminder: maybe u should be a little less of a pessimist and not think of the worst in people. Have a nice day bro

arekzxy

Looking Around
22/6/22
Don;t worry about those guys. I for one really appreciate you posting to know how things work with Hont!! cheers

Reactions: CryptoReppie

CryptoReppie

Horology Curious
10/7/22
11/7 - told hont there are some flaws, don't know if the message got to him as he hasn't responded.
12/7 - double texted a couple of times when he was online but still no reply. I understand that he is busy but he hasn't told me if its possible to regulate some things. Will continue to stay patient.