• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

KW/V6F Swiss hybrid 127

marlin2284

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
1/2/12
Hi Everyone,

It's been a while but I finally am finishing up with all my back log and getting some needed time to get back to what I most enjoy, modding watches.

Here is what I will be offering as far as the 127 is concerned. I have decided that the KW/V6F is the preferred version available at this time. I will begin to take orders on October 15th for both complete watches as well as modding customer watches. In order to bring this watch to to gen appearance it requires more parts than the older versions so the price to produce and mod these watches to the level of quality expected from one of my watches has gone increased.

To obtain prices and to be placed in the queue please email me at [email protected]

IMPORTANT: If you email me please include you username and forum and no need to PM as well, pick one method or the other...

ooarr

I'm Pretty Popular
23/12/14
I've tried to email but it wont work D: Is that the right email address?

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
:eek:hmy: ........ I am in trouble......must have this. Email sent

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
I'd like to be in trouble. envy you folks who made into Marlin's list. [emoji6] [emoji106]

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

grambo

Looking Around
19/10/14
Would love one of these as well

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

marlin2284

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
1/2/12
OK guys,

Been getting a lot of questions as to why the price increase. Well here is the reason why, where the KW/V6F 127 has very nice finishes it has many tells as well. They are very obvious, starting with the domed bridge screws and flat dagger regulator all the way to the wrong 6497-1 stamp below the balance. All these issues have to be addressed in order for me to bring the watch up to my standards. After all the reason your buying the watch is because you want it to be as close to gen as can be, and if I leave these tells on the watch nothing is gained by adding the other mods. Simply, it is costlier to get all these other parts and add them to the watch plus I am using Swiss parts on the most obvious rep tells and that too costs more. I have done the numbers to keep the prices as low as I can, some members have sold lesser modded 111s with no Swiss parts or custom ETA and individual serial numbers for $800 on the M2M. For all the work and extra parts I am adding to this watch my price is very reasonable for a 127, either I do it right or I won't do it at all. As for the other 127 out now, none but the KW is worth spending money on to mod.

Hope this answers many of your questions.