• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WBK comes though again

Roller

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
16/1/15
I mentioned i wanted a Daytona like my Breitling with a Seiko VK quartz movement. He let me know Sunday he had found one . I bought it and another Omega and received it WEDNESDAY.....Today. That's fast. The watches are perfect in as much as I wanted anyway. I put up a little review and some pics and a video of the Daytona here http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/...-VK-Daytona?p=2142813&viewfull=1#post-2142813

Personally I would give up some perfection for reliability and a completely working Chrono. I now have two Chrno reps with the Seiko VK movement. The Breitling Chronomat 44 and Rolex Daytona. I would not sell either. I did sell my WBK Sub last night only because I have the gen and I would rather put that money toward s different watch.

Next up, BLNR, LV, PO orange and DSOM (quartz)

STAN is the MAN for affordable, reasonably accurate, reliable FAST delivery Reps/

batosai

15/1/15
I also purchased the Chronomat 44 & am very pleased with it! Wear it in good health Sir!!!