• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

KUVARSIT (Emre) very positive experience with a non TD!

Seefeld

Proud supporter
Supporter
Certified
22/10/18
I've recently had the opportunity to buy a watch from Kuvarsit. I've read a lot of good old messages about this dealer, expecially if you're on the hunt for Panerais, but a lot of problems with orders placed a couple of years ago.I understand that during such period something went wrong between Kuvarsit's owners.
If you're a newbie: this is just my experience, and I'm not encouraging anybody in buying from non trusted dealers. But what has happened to me was simply perfect!
So I still wanted to try, as he was able to find a particular watch I wanted so badly (you know the feeling).
My favourite dealer is the famous Sead, so Supermirrors, and bought both from his UK stock or directly from China. Then I've had a so and so experience with two very famous trusted dealers here in rwi.
This time I wanted to risk. And the result was the most positive experience ever.
Emre will immediatly answer to every question, indeed Emre is a very nice person, able to kindly reply within few hours, it doesn't matter if it's night or day: Emre will do the best to assist you, speaking a fluent english, and without spending just two basic words as other delers do. It's the first time I feel so confortable in buying a rep!
Pictures are HQ, and I'm speaking about a lot of (personalized with my first name!) pictures!
Give them a try, so mine is a thumbs up for Kuvarsit. kuvarsitwatch AT gmail.com Kuvarsit Watch - Best Replica Watches for Sale (kuvarsit07.com)

Reactions: BirdGiant