• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Known Rep Clasp/Bracelet/SEL Codes

carroll_llc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/1/22
F

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Last edited by a moderator:

Robinos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/8/21
Norway
I bought noob v11 now recently and after doing some research about the clasp code, its apparently either VSF or ZZF? Looks more like ZZF to me. Any idea?

Robinos

22/8/21
Norway
bought noob v11 now recently and after doing some research about the clasp code, its apparently either VSF or JVS? Looks more like JVS to me. Any idea?

Taloni

Looking Around
6/4/21
Hi, can someone please tell me which factory is behind here?

The clasp says 750 775

Thanks a lot

911F

Looking Around
26/1/22
My gen 2018 114300 (OP39) has the clasp code K6G.
in the reddit clasp code list, this code is listed for the DJ41 super jubilee. The OP39 had a 70400 Oyster bracelet

Could K6G be a gen code?

swing69

Horology Curious
24/5/20
France
Hi
looking for a replacement bracelet for my 116610 LN zzf,
where can I find the best looking one actually
thanks

reclaiimer

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
27/4/22
Thankyou for this. Nearly got scammed but the code came in clutch

dru

31/8/17
United Kingdom
This may be a strange question - would a gen daytona have a 7CD clasp code or are these clasp codes actually specific to reps and their relevant factories? I was with someone who was wearing one and he let me try it on and i looked at the clasp code and it had 7CD which is ARF / Clean to the best of my knowledge. Dosnt matter either way its a beautiful watch but it just got me thinking lol

fredflintstone

5/4/20
Anyone know anything about a DSSD JC that has a clasp code of O22?

Sent from my XQ-AU51 using Tapatalk

alan05

29/10/20
London
Asked jTime for an ARF bracelet together with my order for a 114060 and the clasp code is 1LD. What do you think? Is this an actual ARF bracelet? List says it's Clean but I read somewhere they are the same now. Is that true?
zWEdRk.jpg
zWEXQD.jpg
zWECbs.jpg
zWETUY.jpg

Last edited:

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Asked jTime for an ARF bracelet together with my order for a 114060 and the clasp code is 1LD. What do you think? Is this an actual ARF bracelet? List says it's Clean but I read somewhere they are the same now. Is that true?
zWEdRk.jpg
zWEXQD.jpg
zWECbs.jpg
zWETUY.jpg
Yes

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Theodizee

27/12/20
zWEdRk.jpg
zWEXQD.jpg
zWECbs.jpg
zWETUY.jpg

I bought a Clean from Geektime 2 weeks ago and it looks like the same batch. Clasp code and stickers. 1LD on clasp and T2A on SEL. But I don't know if Clean and ARF is the same factory now.

Baygrass

Looking Around
11/7/22
I recently bought vsf126610 and the clasp code is 3VV, I haven’t seen that referenced in this tread. I have seen it mentioned in VSF Tread. The watch also had a serial 2R20X…. Which has been meantioned as a early vsf number and rep of a rep vsf serial.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
I bought a Clean from Geektime 2 weeks ago and it looks like the same batch. Clasp code and stickers. 1LD on clasp and T2A on SEL. But I don't know if Clean and ARF is the same factory now.
Clean is using arf bracelets.

As arf is the highest quality supplier for bracelets, people like clean, Btf etc have resorted to using arf bracelets, as they are the most gen like.

I recently bought vsf126610 and the clasp code is 3VV, I haven’t seen that referenced in this tread. I have seen it mentioned in VSF Tread. The watch also had a serial 2R20X…. Which has been meantioned as a early vsf number and rep of a rep vsf serial.

This has been posted in this thread before. A member had bought a vsf starbucks and kt has 3VV for the clasp code.

Not to worry.

Reactions: Theodizee