• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Katt's Watch Repair

dc5525

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/4/12
Greetings Katt- I have a pretty high-quality Rolex Explorer II replica. I have had the watch for about 6 years and about a month ago it stopped working, assuming the movement needs service/cleaning. General question - which is why I post for board as well - since it is replica would a person be better off to just purchase a new rep (with newer movement) in the $500 range or if you service the older movement (which I think is 3186) would that give another 5+ years life to a watch that is 6 years old? Thank you!

kimolaoha

Looking Around
14/3/15
I’ve received help from Katt over the years for about 10 different watches, but I hadn’t been active for a few years. When my Submariner rep no longer held a wind, I was happy to see him still available. As with my previous experiences, Katt was first class in communications, advice, timeliness, value, and expertise. He’ll always be my go-to guy for repairs.

katt

Trusted (Watch Repair)
Trusted Dealer
Vendor (Watch Repair)
14/9/09
Thanks for the kind words. Glad to help!