• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just want to make sure I am ordering thru the legit chazingtime

Fakenatty

Horology Curious
24/10/22
I made a purchase thru chazingtime from the link in the TD section but they did not have me pay on the website. Instead I received an email a couple hours later being asked to send usdt to a crypto address within the email. So I just want to make sure this is how it’s done and I’m not being scammed. Thank you

2blue2day

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/8/22
I made a purchase thru chazingtime from the link in the TD section but they did not have me pay on the website. Instead I received an email a couple hours later being asked to send usdt to a crypto address within the email. So I just want to make sure this is how it’s done and I’m not being scammed. Thank you
I made 2 purchases from Chazing through this site https://chazingtime08.co/. Check to see if email you received is from one of the 4 addresses below (double check in the email headers if you can avoiding spoof email address). I received email regarding order and payment information hours later.

Their email addresses:

[email protected]
[email protected]

Their QC emails:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Fakenatty

Horology Curious
24/10/22
Reactions: 2blue2day

Feefo

More hoarding, less regrets.
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
If you don't feel comfortable with that kind of payment ask them for alternatives, they have a couple