• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just Received Explorer 1 from TT

watchbrolly

Horology Curious
12/9/22
Happy to report that TT remains one of the best TDs here. Responsive, accountable, and fair. People need to understand that selling reps is no easy task. And as buyers, we need to recognize that were supporting something that is not mainstream, but we desire to get. There has to be a compromise with price, quality, and service, especially underground. Andy at TT has been just that. I have a collection of Gens and Reps. I love them both. So far Ive ordered 3 from the Explorer line from TT, and satisfied with all of them. Given that it does take a long time for delivery, (i mean, what do we expect? it has to go through rigorous channels) the process feels seamless to me now. So defnitely would love to see TTs business continue. Planning to buy more from him. l I recommend TT for your rep needs. Good Luck. Cheers.

Explorer 1 2022:

• Love
Reactions: McDuck888

Trp03

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/10/22
Wonderful watch.
Are you maybe in Italy?
I would like to buy some reps and I was looking for someone buyer with positive experience (about shipping and custom issues toward Italy) who can advise me.

Reactions: watchbrolly

watchbrolly

Horology Curious
12/9/22
Wonderful watch.
Are you maybe in Italy?
I would like to buy some reps and I was looking for someone buyer with positive experience (about shipping and custom issues toward Italy) who can advise me.
Thank you sir.
California, US ☺️