• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just placed an order... excited

Jepil

Do not accept unsolicited offers
25/12/19
Hey All:

After monitoring the forum for a while, I went ahead with Lucy. I e-mailed her directly at [email protected]. She was quite responsive. I sent her the money via western union right away.

Ordered the Noob V3 Daytona white dial, and a Chaykin Joker V3s from TWF (I just love this watch and had to have it, plus it looks like V3s just came out so that's always exciting). Waiting for my QC pics (I know this may take time as she vets the watches).

I'm waiting patiently as I've read I should.

Will keep posted when the watches are received. Really excited.

Makoto

Getting To Know The Place
29/2/20
Hey All:

After monitoring the forum for a while, I went ahead with Lucy. I e-mailed her directly at [email protected]. She was quite responsive. I sent her the money via western union right away.

Ordered the Noob V3 Daytona white dial, and a Chaykin Joker V3s from TWF (I just love this watch and had to have it, plus it looks like V3s just came out so that's always exciting). Waiting for my QC pics (I know this may take time as she vets the watches).

I'm waiting patiently as I've read I should.

Will keep posted when the watches are received. Really excited.

Did you ever receive your watch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jepil

Do not accept unsolicited offers
25/12/19
I just received my watch yesterday. We have directions where I am to not open packages for 7 days so I am waiting to open. Lucy kept in constant communication with me to update me as to the delays due to Corona Virus/Factory Shut Downs.