• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just Pay for The Gas, Everything Else Is Free !!

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
You're really old.
It actually explains a lot.

Last edited:

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
With a mind like you it really explains how you were born yesterday, and found by the side of the road today crawling with ticks coming out of your ears. Take it easy turd. Wear your mask. We all love you here. You know that. ............... Now move along and take your pills before you go about your day insulting folks . And thanks for following me around, that's what perverts do. Disgusting . POS.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Damn i used to pump gas at a self serve station , we do the gas , air the tires , wash the windsheilds , check the oil and bug juice

Complete

Renowned Member
18/10/17
I remember my days at Texaco selling $0.99 gas. Each fill up awarded you a star card. 6 star cards = a free regular car wash. Undercarriage, polish and clearcoat protectant were each a dollar more. Guess the year?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I remember my days at Texaco selling $0.99 gas. Each fill up awarded you a star card. 6 star cards = a free regular car wash. Undercarriage, polish and clearcoat protectant were each a dollar more. Guess the year?

1980 ish ?

Complete

Renowned Member
18/10/17
1999. Believe or not!

Most of the time regular was around 1.29, but we ran a 0.99 special with cars around the block waiting to get gas.

I can remember as a kid a station called Hi-Lo that had the cheapest gas in town. 0.69