• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just ordered from Steve [Will Update as progress]

swarlo

Horology Curious
11/8/17
I personally emailed Steve regarding his AR service and ask him if he provides service where he purchases the watch and ship it to him to do mods and send them to his customer.

He told me its possible and quote me the total pricing.

Ordered the AP ROO Michael Schumacher Ti + 2xAR coating ProfAR.

• 2 October 2017 - Asking of pricing
  • 3 October 2017 - Payment made by WU
  • 23 October 2017 - QC has not yet been received by Steve from Toro
  • 24 October 2017 - Steve state that Toro has run out of Schumi stock
  • 26 October 2017 - Change order to AP Ruben Barrichello III
  • 28 October 2017 - Request Steve for Cyclops AR
  • 1 November 2017 - QC from Toro has arrived (Item is in great condition), Stebe state that he will receive and complete the installation by the end of next week. Stay tuned.
  • 7 November 2017 - Toro shipped out watch to Steve
  • 13 November 2017 - Watch just reached Toro. Watch is being sent for Cyclops + 2xAR Modding. Estimate will be done by 15 Nov and shipped to me.
  • 23 November 2017 - AP Ruben Barrichello III Modification Complete (Screenshot from Steve will be in the comments section)
  • 24 November 2017 - Asked Steve if its possible for him to deliver it to me via DHL and he gladly agrees to it (under certain conditions). Tracking number was given to me.
Final Order: ROO Ruben Barrichello III RG JF + 2xAR + Cyclops AR

IN PROGRESS

Last updated - 24 November 2017

Steve's replies on time

Hope to hear from him soon

Will be keeping you guys updated too as this mini project progress.

Cheers!

Side note 13 November 2017:
TBH this is the longest watch purchase I ever had. I know good stuff have to wait. I'm really excited to see my watch being done. Hope everything will be done well when I receive it.

Reactions: Mikey101
D

d4m.test

rw5n9v.jpg

2vnm5hf.jpg

2hxy80x.jpg

Images by Steve