• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just ordered from Ryan at InTime

Bobatsv

Horology Curious
21/3/21
Emailing Ryan very very fast response— Just ordered a 126660 Black dial — ARF Deep Sea Dweller — payment went
I will keep informed on details
Thank you RWI for a great platform

andretti-terretti

Horology Curious
21/6/16
What email are you using to email him? I have sent multiple emails and no responses whatsoever. Thanks!

Bobatsv

Horology Curious
21/3/21
I emailed [email protected] very responsive gets back in a day or so
so far I am extremely impressed— placed order — paid — got email back they received payment and I would be getting QC pics in a few days
I will post as we go

andretti-terretti

Horology Curious
21/6/16
thanks for the reply! when you purchased your piece off intime did you have to go to Rothenwatch site to make payment by purchasing a bunch of small watch parts to equal the price of your purchase on intimes site? I have emailed that email address so many times and have not received any responses whatsoever.

Reactions: JDinSC

Bobatsv

Horology Curious
21/3/21
Yes —went to ******* payment went right through — got confirmation from that website - then next day got a payment received from intime
got email from InTime - I would be getting QC pics soon actually got in 24 Hours because bought one out of his stock —
I received the pictures the watch looked very nice but pictures weren’t very good so I asked for better pictures—-
they were very nice and got me better pics same day — I thought I saw a small defect — circled and emailed back —
they immediately emailed back they would look into it — it was only dust they cleaned took better pics and sent —
I approved they said they missed shipping today and it weekend but will be shipping day after tomorrow - so their Monday

Maybe he is not getting your emails —- try emailing from another email address !!!!

All I can say is This is probably the best customer service I have had anywhere Ryan has responded every time I had a question and very fast his QC people have been great —

if I can figure out how to post the QC pic,s I will and I will keep you informed on purchase

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JDinSC

Bobatsv

Horology Curious
21/3/21
I wouldn’t get a response until the middle of the night because the time difference so email and give a day

Bobatsv

Horology Curious
21/3/21
I forgot a to post a pic from QC this looks very good +4 —got email watch sent to export will be shipping once processed I will have tracking number

Bobatsv

Horology Curious
21/3/21
I first emailed Ryan to see if he had what I wanted in stock - he emailed me back he did and to order on site — I did and so far it has been a very good experience.
I have received a tracking number and it is in transit - once it arrives in states I will be able to track it.
when I receive it I will review and post pics — thanks