• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just bought ZF Omega Seamaster 300M

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Last update:

I have been emailing back and forth regarding the discount but it seems they wanted to give me discount but still I had to pay the full to upgrade to VSF and I just couldn’t be bothered.
So finally took the decision to cancel my order and get my refund. We will se what I’ll do next.

So sad cuz I’ve always had good experience with PT. Well well…

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Last update:

I have been emailing back and forth regarding the discount but it seems they wanted to give me discount but still I had to pay the full to upgrade to VSF and I just couldn’t be bothered.
So finally took the decision to cancel my order and get my refund. We will se what I’ll do next.

So sad cuz I’ve always had good experience with PT. Well well…
Because you have communicated with several people in our team, I don’t know who gave the discount, and I don’t know why you canceled the order. I only saw you said that there was a discount in the forum before, so I thought you were referring to the discount for CNY Holliday.
You better speak your order to the same email in our team, otherwise there will be confusion like this.

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Because you have communicated with several people in our team, I don’t know who gave the discount, and I don’t know why you canceled the order. I only saw you said that there was a discount in the forum before, so I thought you were referring to the discount for CNY Holliday.
You better speak your order to the same email in our team, otherwise there will be confusion like this.
Well that’s terrible communication within you department. I’ve only emailed [email protected] so if your departments don’t talk then that’s your issue not mine!

Now what does that say? She clearly said she can give another 5%! And then take it back and want me to pay full price?
Of course I want to cancel my order when it’s taken so long and with this much problems.

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Last update:

Refund came today.
I’m sorry @puretime I think you did a terrible job this time to a loyal customer.

There are TD that charge 308$ but I was still willing to pay 403$ to you hadn’t it been this much hassle.

Got QC, I rejected it and then you did aswell. After that I just asked about a discount and wanted to change to VSF and that apparently caused total confusion on your part even thou I talked to the same person (Marie).

If there is anything I would like you to do is to have same person deal with an issue and not have different people sort things out. Have your departments talk to each other instead.

Thanks for me!

I’m regards to watch I’m going to HONT. Seems like an appreciated TD here and seen a lot of QCs from him everywhere so seem to work fast.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Last update:

Refund came today.
I’m sorry @puretime I think you did a terrible job this time to a loyal customer.

There are TD that charge 308$ but I was still willing to pay 403$ to you hadn’t it been this much hassle.

Got QC, I rejected it and then you did aswell. After that I just asked about a discount and wanted to change to VSF and that apparently caused total confusion on your part even thou I talked to the same person (Marie).

If there is anything I would like you to do is to have same person deal with an issue and not have different people sort things out. Have your departments talk to each other instead.

Thanks for me!

I’m regards to watch I’m going to HONT. Seems like an appreciated TD here and seen a lot of QCs from him everywhere so seem to work fast.
I'm sorry to bring you a bad shopping experience, because we can't reach a consensus on the discount. Our price is not the cheapest, but it is definitely reasonable, because we need to raise a bunch employees and give manufacturers some benefit to get them to give us the latest and best batch of watches every time.

Reactions: Nashiey

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
I'm sorry to bring you a bad shopping experience, because we can't reach a consensus on the discount. Our price is not the cheapest, but it is definitely reasonable, because we need to raise a bunch employees and give manufacturers some benefit to get them to give us the latest and best batch of watches every time.
I understand and I’m not upset with you, but a bit disappointed since I’ve been a returning and loyal customer despite the prices. Anyways next time I maybee will get that 5% discount at last :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I understand and I’m not upset with you, but a bit disappointed since I’ve been a returning and loyal customer despite the prices. Anyways next time I maybee will get that 5% discount at last :)
Thank you for your understanding.

Reactions: Nashiey