• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jubilee bracelet 21mm

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
So after being into other brands I’m dipping my toe into the Rolex world and picked up a Wimbledon Datejust 41mm on Oyster and a blue dial on Jubilee. I moved the blue dial on as I have a couple of other blue dials already but I did like the Jubilee bracelet.

I quite like the Wimbledon and want to add a Jubilee bracelet - any sources for a half decent Jubilee? I’ve had a look on Ali etc but not sure on quality. Or should I just try my usual TD for say a BP Jubilee?

Cheers

oceaon

Lost time is never found again.
Banned
27/1/22
US
So after being into other brands I’m dipping my toe into the Rolex world and picked up a Wimbledon Datejust 41mm on Oyster and a blue dial on Jubilee. I moved the blue dial on as I have a couple of other blue dials already but I did like the Jubilee bracelet.

I quite like the Wimbledon and want to add a Jubilee bracelet - any sources for a half decent Jubilee? I’ve had a look on Ali etc but not sure on quality. Or should I just try my usual TD for say a BP Jubilee?

Cheers
Check Etsy. I bought a presential and some Jubilees on there before.

oceaon

Lost time is never found again.
Banned
27/1/22
US
I have bought from a few but no I don’t recall. Sorry

markh

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
14/1/10
I have a Jubilee from a 41mm datejust. If you have a 21mm oyster, I'll swap you.