• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JLC ultra thin moon GF QC help

Pinion92

Horology Curious
3/12/21
Morning all,
Got my QC pictures through this morning for my first ever purchase wanted to see if anyone can help me with the QC my eyes maybe not quite as tuned in as some of you more experienced guys.
From what I can see the font on the face is less bold on the top and the JL is flat rather than raised. Maybe the automatique is different aswell but not sure.
Overall is there anything here that you would refused delivery as don't want to upset the apple cart at my first attempt.
Thanks in advance guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

stuxnet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/3/21
Hi mate,

Just so you know as per the forum's rules you can only post QC pictures if you have a specific question about the watch and not something in general. However, I will stick to your particular concern regarding the font on the face. To me, it looks rather acceptable overall even though the "C" looks a bit bolder than the rest of the letters. I believe printing quality is a common flaw on GF versions vs ZF. Regarding the embossment of the JL logo, it looks decent to me. The logo would have to be even more magnified to be able to check it out thoroughly, but nothing to worry about from what I can see.

Notice you have the 925 clone movement as opposed to the more common Miyota 9015...

Best regards.

Pinion92

Horology Curious
3/12/21
stuxnet Thanks for your reply!

I accepted the watch in the end anyway, it's a good looking watch and I can't wait for the delivery hopefully should be here by the end of the month.

​​​​​​​One more question sorry if its basic stuff what's the 925 movement?