• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JLC Reverso - Is there a good replica available?

BluePortuguese

Known Member
9/4/21
Hi there,

Am thinking about giving rectangular watches another try. I have been looking for a nice replica of the JLC Reverso (the simpler design with the metal back plate, not the Duoface) but haven´ t been able to find one.

Is there one...?

Thank you very much in advance!

Cheers,

BP

Last edited:
Reactions: talkingshadow

Onepickledginger

Gone Gin
Patron
Certified
9/8/20
It would be easy for a factory to do the swiss quartz monoface with the correct case(access to movement through top of case). In the past they have had some with the correct case, but with a small seconds complication and quartz movement (easy tell). They currently have a two hand quartz Reverso, but the caseback is obscene with four screws for access to movement and a gaudy etching. Either they get the dial correct or the case, but never both.

Last edited:

Horologyguy

Horology Curious
6/7/22
Pictures removed by Staff. If selling a watch, please post it in the sales section and follow the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nautilusfanboy

Asshole.
MULTI ACCOUNT
19/4/23
London
Hi there,

Am thinking about giving rectangular watches another try. I have been looking for a nice replica of the JLC Reverso (the simpler design with the metal back plate, not the Duoface) but haven´ t been able to find one.

Is there one...?

Thank you very much in advance!

Cheers,

BP
There are some on Swiss rep but its only the duo face version

Onepickledginger

Gone Gin
Patron
Certified
9/8/20

It's not a perfect rep by any means, but I love mine.

I did a detailed review a little while ago.