• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JKF vintage daytona 6263 - great experience with Marvelous Replica

Spoons

Patron
Certified
21/4/19
I posted this over at RWG today during the outage, but I figured I should share it here as well.

First time purchase with Marv. Could not be happier with the watch or Marv's excellent service. I expect to be doing business with Marv again soon.

doogo.jpg

doImJ.jpg

Will probably wear it for a while and then start on the frankening.

Big thanks to KJ2020 for bringing these great vintage daytonas from Marv and JKF to my attention!

nemoauditur

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/1/22
Perfect experience too with Marvellous, I just safely received this JKF 6263. Great communication, great product. Seems a bit "too new to be true" but for the price that's a pretty good deal. Couldn't check the reserve yet, we'll see about that.

Coconuts

20/10/21
really beautiful watch. I hesitate to offer myself an identical vintage!

Woody26

Horology Curious
10/11/22
I’m really thinking getting one!
The only thing that makes me doubt is the thickness. How does the 15mm feels on the wrist?

trust_wrx

4/6/21
Perfect experience too with Marvellous, I just safely received this JKF 6263. Great communication, great product. Seems a bit "too new to be true" but for the price that's a pretty good deal. Couldn't check the reserve yet, we'll see about that.
holy shit that looks goooood

ronin.

Horology Curious
30/12/14
I’d like to purchase one of these, would you have a link?
Thanks