• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jaeger Reverso Duoface

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
Yes indeed it's a bit too low on all models here, but unless you've seen the gen this will not shock you and it doesn't look bad like that on its own

Yeah, no one will notice unless you go to a JLC AD. Luckily for me, I like the "regular" side of both watches so couldn't care less about the flaw. And of course now all factories are closed down due to CNY. Damnit.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
nice, doesn't look thick at all :)

It's a bit thick but not much, I'm not gonna lie, but I have the auto one to compare it with, and it's look nothing like it, so for a dual movement reverso rep, I'd say it's pretty fantastic and probably the best we could have.

For someone not bothered by engravings or with access to a fiber lazer or a skilled machinist, you can shave a few mm from the back of the watch to reduce the height

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
is it already available ? i'm waiting for years to get something like this

Since you are looking at my own wristshots, yes, it's already available, although, you'll have to wait after CNY now :)

I was not even waiting, I didn't think they would ever try to rep it ! It seems that the reverso market is kind of small

Prince.Pam

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/2/20
Since you are looking at my own wristshots, yes, it's already available, although, you'll have to wait after CNY now :)

I was not even waiting, I didn't think they would ever try to rep it ! It seems that the reverso market is kind of small

+1

mimicry

11/3/17
Can someone advise how the second hand will move with the quartz version.
Will this be a tell ?

Sent from my CPH1835 using Tapatalk

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Will this be a tell ?

Huge tell across the room the non sweeping second hand :p

I don't have the watch in hand but think of the scale of things, who will notice something so small in your wrist?

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Will this be a tell ?

It'll tick, so yes it's a tell for someone really really into JLC Reverso, a very limited amount of people around the world.
Also Reverso have been produced with a Quartz movement in the gen world, admittedly not with a second hand but still, Rerverso + quartz doesn't mean fake ;)

mimicry

11/3/17
Yes of course ????
Does it tick though ?

Wrestleantares

Known Member
19/9/18
I ha e been looking for this rep. No trusted dealer I have checked with can get them. Trustytime seems shutdown or has a new website. Anyone seen this or found one with a trusted dealer?

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I ha e been looking for this rep. No trusted dealer I have checked with can get them. Trustytime seems shutdown or has a new website. Anyone seen this or found one with a trusted dealer?

That's not really surprising given the situation in China at the moment, give it a bit more time and then contact multiple TD via email and ask them, for TrustyTime see next door on RWG for his new web address

Edit : Been told by my contact that this factory isn't open for business yet, so normal that TDs are unable to get it yet

Reactions: Wrestleantares

shortlegs

31/5/19
After a long deliberation as to whether I can accept the flaws of this rep, ie the thickness and the inaccurate back dial, I finally decided to order one. Can't wait for it to arrive!

Reactions: JT888

talkingshadow

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/4/13
After a long deliberation as to whether I can accept the flaws of this rep, ie the thickness and the inaccurate back dial, I finally decided to order one. Can't wait for it to arrive!

My first post on the forum.. This watch is awesome.... Appreciate feedback on looks and feel etc.

Cheers

mellonballs

Horology Curious
9/3/19
I want to order this so badly, but I worry if the movement is something a typical watchmaker is capable of servicing, and if sourcing replacement parts will be difficult...