• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jaeger Reverso Duoface

shel504

Renowned Member
26/5/20
Hi everyone, I'm pretty new here and looking for my second rep (haven't even received my first order yet) and loving what I'm reading about this.

With respect to the movements, TT is showing an automatic A854A movement. I'd read some comments about a quartz movement as well, but don't see a site listing for one shown recently in this thread. Only the automatic. Also, anyone have any determinations about the reliability of the movements yet?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
Hi everyone, I'm pretty new here and looking for my second rep (haven't even received my first order yet) and loving what I'm reading about this.

With respect to the movements, TT is showing an automatic A854A movement. I'd read some comments about a quartz movement as well, but don't see a site listing for one shown recently in this thread. Only the automatic. Also, anyone have any determinations about the reliability of the movements yet?

Thanks in advance

It is a mistake in trusty listing . This movement does not come in automatic. It is manual wind .

Genera74

29/12/14
reviving an old thread but can anyone comment on the movement reliability? If watchsmith can easily repair if something goes wrong?

CarmeloAnthony

17/5/20
Portland
I too am wondering if these reversos hold up? I love watches with custom/clone movements but reliability is always up in the air.

ticktockmydickdoc

Renowned Member
10/6/17
Hey everyone, been reading through this thread and I'm quite interested in snagging one.

Has anyone shaved down the back to get it a little closer to gen thickness? I realize that would get rid of the case markings, but just curious. Either way, I'm interested in one if anyone eventually wants to part ways with theirs.

Reactions: Pogostik

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
Exciting thread, and it seems the RG version is for me :)
TT confirmed it's still available.
I know it's not a perfect rep, but it's a perfect watch (to my standards)
Before pulling the trigger, may I ask the owner(s) how did the movement behaved over the last 2 years ?