• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RepSource: THE best TD! (unboxing and impressions)

mascob1

6/11/16
Hello Everyone!
I ordered a "Noob Hulk submariner (116610 LV)" from RepSource, and I can say RepPossessed is a great Trusted Dealer!
I live in France, and as you probably know, customs are very strict in my country. So I was affraid to order a replica from a chinese TD. RepPossessed is in EU, and have a stock in EU, and order himself from china, and send the watches from UK.
So I decide to order a green submariner from him.
In addition, he offers some watches other TD doesn't. For example, the Hulk submariner from Noob, but with a 21j movement. OK, several people say 21j it's not good, not gen-like, but it doesn't matter to me, and the price is affected!
170€ incl. shipping!
When He received the watch, he contacted me and sent me QC pics. After validation, he sent me the watch the same day, and 3 days after it was in my letter box, with a very good package, just take a look to the pics:
recep142e.JPG

recep2750.JPG

The watch was very carrefully packed!
recep36af.JPG

And after the first packaging, a second packaging!!
recep4c3c.JPG

...And finally the watch, with its "Noob proctection"...And a small black wallet!
recep5cd2.JPG

The watch is really beautiful...It's a Noob!
recep704a.JPG

recep6afa.JPG

Some wristcheck in the end:
wc2.JPG

wc1ae0.JPG

wc3.JPG

Finally, I want to thank RepPossessed, he patiently answered all my questions...
For my next watch, I'll pass by him!:thumbup:

HNTR

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/16
Beautiful watch! I’ve never ordered from reppossesed but I can vouch that he is a great guy, type of guy I wouldn’t mind having as a neighbor in fact

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
I always must laugh the "cheap" Noobmariner gets the Insert Color better than the 3x times expensiver one :D

D

d4m.test

This Hulk looks really amazing. Nice watch. Enjoy mate! [emoji3][emoji1360]

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

mascob1

6/11/16
I always must laugh the "cheap" Noobmariner gets the Insert Color better than the 3x times expensiver one :D
Yeah, the insert color is great and the platinium markers look good too!
If I want to be picky (but I'm not in general:biggrin:) the SELs are a little bit long compare to the gen, but for that price...I'm REALLY happy!

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
Hello Everyone!
I ordered a "Noob Hulk submariner (116610 LV)" from RepSource, and I can say RepPossessed is a great Trusted Dealer!
I live in France, and as you probably know, customs are very strict in my country. So I was affraid to order a replica from a chinese TD. RepPossessed is in EU, and have a stock in EU, and order himself from china, and send the watches from UK.
In addition, he offers some watches other TD doesn't. For example, the Hulk submariner from Noob, but with a 21j movement. OK, several people say 21j it's not good, not gen-like, but it doesn't matter to me, and the price is affected!
170€ incl. shipping!
When He received the watch, he contacted me and sent me QC pics. After validation, he sent me the watch the same day, and 3 days after it was in my letter box, with a very good package, just take a look to the pics:
recep142e.JPG

recep2750.JPG

recep36af.JPG

recep4c3c.JPG

...And finally the watch, with its "Noob proctection"...And a small black wallet!
recep5cd2.JPG

recep704a.JPG

recep6afa.JPG

wc2.JPG

wc1ae0.JPG

wc3.JPG

Finally, I want to thank RepPossessed, he patiently answered all my questions...

Great review! thanks!

Just as well i did package it well it look like box got a bit crushed.

Alexvr79

I'm Pretty Popular
16/11/15
ITALY
Hello Everyone!
170€ incl. shipping!
recep142e.JPG

recep2750.JPG

recep36af.JPG

recep4c3c.JPG

recep5cd2.JPG

recep704a.JPG

recep6afa.JPG

wc2.JPG

wc1ae0.JPG

wc3.JPG

Noob V?5/6/7??

Sent from the RWI mobile app

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
Félicitations [emoji6]
Next time I have a business trip in Chti région I definitely must pay you a visit so that I can see it in real.
Will try to do that before Christmas.

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

A bit of a mixture of everything..

Noob dont have V5 or V6 they are long long sold out. (and they wouldnt be 170euro )

But with their left over parts from previous versions they make these also

Hey there bud, is there a site I can look at it inventory or is it just what we request and if you're able to source it or not?

Changing my collection one watch at a time!

D

d4m.test

It's stunning and looks awesome and "heavy".
Simply Beautiful !