• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Issue with PPF factory Patek 5726 - help needed

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Hi Ryan
Thanks very much for helping with sorting an issue with the Patek 5726 recerly purchased in March this year. Order number was 123223.

As discussed vie email, the day and date synchronisation is defective and I don’t think it can be solved by removing the 24 hr hand and moving it to the correct position. The issue is the day and date change at completely different intervals ( 12 hour difference ) which means the date mechanism is likely installed incorrectly at factory. (. Day and month change correctly at the 24 hr subdial indicator at midnight ). ( the date changes at the 12 hr indicator - lunchtime ). This is a 12 hour difference so it’s not a hand position issue.

something like this is impossible to check and pick
yp in QC photos so thanks for offering to sort this out.

As discussed This would be better served and rectified if returned to you.

Thanks for being a good TD and helping to sort this issue as it’s one of the more expensive rep purchases and needs
ro be fixed or replaced so it functions as advertised and expected.

Always nice to deal with TD so you know that things will get fixed / replaced.

Thanks Ryan and speak soon via email.

Last edited:

Rat Killer

Known Member
Certified
5/4/20
Just FYi that watch has an independent adjust for the 24hr GMT dial. Its hard to find but involves turning the crown backwards at one position. I had one and its very confusing to set.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Just FYi that watch has an independent adjust for the 24hr GMT dial. Its hard to find but involves turning the crown backwards at one position. I had one and its very confusing to set.

Thanks for the reply
The 5726 is not a GMT it’s just a 24 hr AM / PM indicator. The 24 hr subdial hand is locked to the hour hand - cannot be adjusted. This is the issue here. The date wheel mechanism looks to have been installed incorrectly with the date changing at 12 pm instead of 12 am on the subdial indicator. There is no adjustment that can fix this hence I’ve reached out to Ryan from Intime to have this watch returned and repaired or replaced as it’s not something that can be caught easily or at all in QC pics. Ce La vie…..

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Hi Ryan
Thanks for the email communication and acceptance to send back for repair / replacement - As discussed will now keep this issue going via our email trail and look forward to speedy resolution.
Will send you tracking No soon.

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Ryan is a good guy and he will do the right thing. This is a complicated watch, and by that I mean it is very difficult to build correctly. I have this very model about to ship from him anytime now.

The problem with complicated fake watches is they are bound to fail sooner than uncomplicated fake watches, in general. There are exceptions though, I have evidence of complicated fakes performing as well as the gens - over few years of rough use. I have evidence of uncomplicated ones arriving DOA.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Yes indeed… hope Ryan is able to sort this out as it’s one of the more expensive reps.

its also very difficult to check these things in QC - perpetual calendar watches ( day, date, month ) need to be cycled through a couple of days to check and see if everything changes as expected ( AM/PM 24 hr status ) with no synchronisation issues. Same as requesting dealer to check chrono functions and reset functions on a chrono rep.

In any case, Ryan has been good to deal with over this issue and very accommodating so far - watch is now back on its way to Ryan and hopefully it gets to him soon and this can be sorted.

ill update on progress here for members as well as an FYI as I’m sure plenty of members have this 5726 Patek. Cal 324 clone and may also be interested in the outcome….

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Quick update :

Parcel handed to local post last Tuesday in Australia for export. It has today landed in China and Airline is in the process of handing over to the local carrier.

Fingers crossed there are no import customs issues …..
I will update again as new milestones become available.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Update : 14th July 2022

My previous update was erronous at that time as it was stiil being passed around by carriers for transit and uplift.
As of today 14.07 - latest tracking shows it has finally landed in China and is now in Shanghai undergoing local finela mile carrier handover. Hopefully it doesnt need to go through a formal customs entry and will be on board for delivery to Intime soon......... Lots of lockdowns across China at the moment and likley to be ongoing - so the wait continues..:idontno:

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
22/8/2022
Update :

Well…..After 2 months in transit, my postal carrier has sent me a delivery completed update. To be honest I didn’t think it would make it. Now waiting for Ryan to confirm receipt of the parcel and then to examine the watch for the defect reported. All this time Ryan has been fantastic in helping me track the parcel from his end and has been very helpful and polite. Communication has been A1.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Package has been confirmed received by Ryan which is great news ! Ryan will be handing the watch over to the workshop to get checked so I’m eager to see the outcome. Very lucky it made it safely to him…. I honestly thought it would end up getting lost or mysteriously disappear in customs in China.

Will keep updating the status here. Ryan has been great to deal with all throughout which has been comforting considering this is one of the more expensive reps out there…

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…

Have been keeping in touch with Ryan via email for quite some time now. Watch is with the repair dept and they are still working on it. Ryan has been great with instant email communication within 1 day of me sending a request for an update.

I’m very much looking forward to my watch getting repaired and functioning as it should. Really having my fingers crossed it comes out 100% as this was a very expensive rep.

Anyways Ryan has been great to deal with so far Abdul update again soon on status of the Patek repair.

Peace out…. ✌️

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
19.10.2022 - update

Watch has been repaired. I have seen QC video footage and the date change issue has been resolved. New movement was slotted in by PPF.

Watch is now shipping back to me today. ( along with another watch recently purchased from Intime ) waiting now on tracking info.

Well done and great work by Ryan and the team in helping to sort out this issue. Very professional every step of the way with some of the best communication and response times I’ve ever experienced from any TD….

Now the wait begins for the shipment……

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
10.11.2022 - update

GREAT NEWS....Watch has arrived back to me safe and well. All functions now work perfectly. Happy days.
Many thanks to Ryan and the team for all the communication and help. Was a risk to re ship to CHINA but the watch GODS were on my side and all shipping both ways went very smoothly - albeit lots of airline delays. INTIME have been amazing to deal with and worked as swiftly as possible to help me out and rectify the issue and keep me informed every step of the way. The watch is now amazing as it should be.

THANKS RYAN !! Great work mate (y)