• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is V米 the new VSF? Can anyone confirm before I pay for a rip off?

Valxmd

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/6/21
Is V米 the new VSF?

i contacted my TD, and he said so. I am planning to buy the watch, but I am worried it’s not the real VSF.
please advise.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
TD = Trusted Dealer.

So if you can't trust him to tell you the truth, why do you think he can be Trusted to Deal with ?

Valxmd

Banned
11/6/21
Oh I am sorry I didn’t know this website was about English literature. In such cases a no reply would have been better. In case you dont have a reply to my answer, go lecture someone else.

Renowned Member
9/12/18
When the mod telling you that you can trust our TD, you should not act like a dick......

Okay, let me answer your question. They are not, don't get rip off. OUR TD IS NOT TRUSTED. GO BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE. Now you are happy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mech500

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Oh I am sorry I didn’t know this website was about English literature. In such cases a no reply would have been better. In case you dont have a reply to my answer, go lecture someone else.

My reply has absolutely nothing to do with English Literature, it also has nothing to do with the English Language.

You asked a question, I gave you a reply. If you think your 'TD' may be lying to you then he's not really a TD is he ?

FRANCKD

I’m Groot
Supporter
31/3/12
Eu
good start for a new member. i think you should buy from aliexpress :cheese:

Reactions: P..DR..D

Valxmd

Banned
11/6/21
You guys serious? First of all to the guy who is telling me not to act like a dick, its none of your fucking business! I asked a question in case anybody knew the answer to, and not to be lectured in case I trust my Td or not. To the other prick who said don’t order from our TDs, how to you expect me to trust crooks who are selling illegal shit you dumb fuck! And the other guys who replied, well you seem like little bitches who clap for the seniors, oh seniors my ass ????????????
so i take it no body knows here the answer to my initial question, fuck you very all so much you cheap fucks!

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Maybe a link to the watch on your TDs webpage would make it easier for us to tell if we think it's VSF or not!?

Last edited:

Valxmd

Banned
11/6/21
Maybe a link to the watch on your TDs webpage would make it easier for us to tell if we think it's VSF or not!?

I wish, this guy I found on instagram. I ordered once from him a Hublot, and he came through. When I asked for a Vsf, he said the factory is closed now. Then he comes back with this new name saying they are vsf. I wanted to make sure if thats true, and not him just trying to sell me a arf or anything else.

Valxmd

Banned
11/6/21
And by the way, to all of those who were smarting their ass offs, just to show you how ignorant you guys are! No one noticed the rehaut of the vsf and alllll of the replicas you advertise here you cheap fucks, that it is tooooo deep compared to any authentic submariner. But heyy you guys are playing senior on a fake ass website thinking you are the shit, well in fact you are fooling people here to pay for you TDs bills.

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Dont know him but he doesnt sound like a TD here then? I personally dont know chinese so cant help you with that name. But if he even cant send you pictures on the watch he claims to sell I would think twice before ordering and wouldn't take his word for it.

Last edited:

kokemut

9/1/17
Millennials get triggered so easily these days, it’s hilarious. Imagine bitch slapping this guy, he’ll crawl into a fetal position and ask for mommy.
You found a TD on Instagram? This isn’t Instagram, how are we to know who you spoke to? Just take your virtue trigger and shove it up your throat you dumb fuck

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
You guys serious? First of all to the guy who is telling me not to act like a dick, its none of your fucking business! I asked a question in case anybody knew the answer to, and not to be lectured in case I trust my Td or not. To the other prick who said don’t order from our TDs, how to you expect me to trust crooks who are selling illegal shit you dumb fuck! And the other guys who replied, well you seem like little bitches who clap for the seniors, oh seniors my ass ????????????
so i take it no body knows here the answer to my initial question, fuck you very all so much you cheap fucks!

Shut up.

Reactions: P..DR..D and DD60

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Is great to see when you try and help someone and you get insulted for your answer(s). The OP clearly doesn't know what TD means when there is no website to begin with and is on Insta. Is like saying the Nigerian Prince had told me he's legit on email, why are you doubting him that I shouldn't send him my life savings?

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk