• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is this a VR3135?

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Yes, that’s a VR in the pics. Don’t know if that’s what you’ll get.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Not at that price. You know what they say, if it looks too good to be true…

It’s potentially a dodgy prospect buying movements from Aliexpress even when the price seems right. I bought two VR3135 movements from the same Ali seller - the ad showed a blue hairspring movement, so it seemed like it should be okay. The first one I received was legit, so I ordered another, and when that turned up, it was a cheap copy. And it took months to get a refund through Ali’s claim system. I look elsewhere now.

garnier

Renowned Member
30/5/12
Not at that price. You know what they say, if it looks too good to be true…

It’s potentially a dodgy prospect buying movements from Aliexpress even when the price seems right. I bought two VR3135 movements from the same Ali seller - the ad showed a blue hairspring movement, so it seemed like it should be okay. The first one I received was legit, so I ordered another, and when that turned up, it was a cheap copy. And it took months to get a refund through Ali’s claim system. I look elsewhere now.

Yes, I know. I am very surprised with that price. I will speak with the seller. Lets see what he says