• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is there a place I can look at trusted sellers for Replica Clothing too?

Rlxt

Looking Around
9/3/23
USA
I would love to see if there’s a site or trusted place people have been successful in getting reps

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
I have only had luck with rep underwear
Save your money and go…..
Arnold Schwarzenegger Reaction GIF

and before I forget…..
party GIF
From your friendly neighbourhood g00n…..

Im so happy you decided to take the RED pill…..

Now if you really want to see how far this rabbit hole goes…..
Or you are just in need of a big, round, juicy…..hug🤪

Come see me at the following address:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forums/nsfw-looney-bin.348/
Here’s some useful advice before you go on your merry way…..

Enjoy this awesome place and if you ever feel upset or alone, just remind yourself “what would g00n do?”

My name is g00n and I approve this message…..

LesImmortables

Looking Around
18/12/21
You might want to dive into reddit subs like fashionreps or repsneakers. Theres many more, but generally speaking the middlemen for rep clothing overcharge for the same stuff you can find cheaper on weidian or 1688. For clothing for sure do some research and you'll eventually cut off the middlemen. Its not like watches where you get qc pictures and they handle everything until you get what you want.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Unfortunately it's true. I hate to admit it... But for luxury fashion & designer reps and similar stuff, Reddit may be one of the better places. But definitely not for replica watches. For that, it totally sucks...

LesImmortables

Looking Around
18/12/21
I think reddit has a good rep watches sub and rep watches qc with some good people helping the community out. The sub also links to this forum, so I wouldn't say it sucks but perhaps its not as big as here. There's presence there for sure.

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
I generally lurk there, but yea it can get hectic and meme fridays can be fun. I know some sellers from the TD list are active there, so not all is lost.
Look, if you like it, that's fine. Obviously you're free to roam around there and come back here any time without being less welcomed.

But the disdain that speaks out of @BMW760's word is really based on the very negative experience that many ex-users of Reddit like myself have made and reported back here.

Reptime does have a few knowledgeable and friendly users, but I'm afraid the sub has suffered under the overall toxicity and decay Reddit as a whole has seen. Actually, I don't think it ever was an overly positive community to begin with. Rarely have I encountered a community with so much negativity, and I've seen my fair share of unwelcoming places in almost 30 years of being a web user. 😂

Perhaps it's just a perceptional thing and depending on your own individual level of knowledge, expectations and need for information, the overall experience there can vary. I can only speak for myself, but for me any valuable contributions on Reptime get drowned in a sea of aggressive and offensive replies from absolutely clueless noobs who act like they are experienced experts and they rarely get called out for it, because they seem to be in the majority.

Reddit has a very poor reputation here on RWI, while I'd argue that vice versa, it's actually the exact opposite. 😂

LesImmortables

Looking Around
18/12/21
Look, if you like it, that's fine. Obviously you're free to roam around there and come back here any time without being less welcomed.

But the disdain that speaks out of @BMW760's word is really based on the very negative experience that many ex-users of Reddit like myself have made and reported back here.

Reptime does have a few knowledgeable and friendly users, but I'm afraid the sub has suffered under the overall toxicity and decay Reddit as a whole has seen. Actually, I don't think it ever was an overly positive community to begin with. Rarely have I encountered a community with so much negativity, and I've seen my fair share of unwelcoming places in almost 30 years of being a web user. 😂

Perhaps it's just a perceptional thing and depending on your own individual level of knowledge, expectations and need for information, the overall experience there can vary. I can only speak for myself, but for me any valuable contributions on Reptime get drowned in a sea of aggressive and offensive replies from absolutely clueless noobs who act like they are experienced experts and they rarely get called out for it, because they seem to be in the majority.

Reddit has a very poor reputation here on RWI, while I'd argue that vice versa, it's actually the exact opposite. 😂
That's fair enough. Reddit has this hivemind approach to anything its quite sickening.

I think its better to look at as another tool for your needs, specially for clothing reps, and make due diligence from that.

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
That's fair enough. Reddit has this hivemind approach to anything its quite sickening.

I think its better to look at as another tool for your needs, specially for clothing reps, and make due diligence from that.
As far as I'm concerned, I am personally OK with using it to look up TD info, reviews etc. 😅 But I have never participated in any discussions in fashion / luxury / clothing rep subreddits. Although, since the repladies sub (it was the main community) was shut down, Reddit lost a lot of good info on this category of reps, mostly in terms of the reviews. But luckily there are other subs that have TD lists and other resources...

Ah0rsey

18 hands high, bushy mane.
Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk
Ebay.... loads of rep's there (y)

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21