• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is still possible to find a Tag Grand Carrera Calibre 36?

aguida

Patron
Certified
5/3/22
I have been looking for this watch everywhere (TD and Non-TD), and been reading tons of posts looking for clues, but without any success.
Is there anybody here with specific knowledge of Tag Heuer that can guide me or simply tell me if it is impossible?
Just to be sure, as there asre some different styles of Grand Carreras, the one I am talking about is this one:

22957377-tjaqrhi5t3tra2820r1h60r4-ExtraLarge.jpg

Thanks.

Riccochet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/11/15
That's an older model. I bought mine, albeit with the blue dial, back in 2015 from PureTime. I'd be surprised if it's still being made. Probably best to PM some TD's to see if they can get one.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Long out of production, keep an eye on the M2M or post a WTB would be the best option.

Or try Lucy I have heard they are good at tracking down rare pieces.

el_canary

Horology Curious
6/8/22
I have been looking for this watch everywhere (TD and Non-TD), and been reading tons of posts looking for clues, but without any success.
Is there anybody here with specific knowledge of Tag Heuer that can guide me or simply tell me if it is impossible?
Just to be sure, as there asre some different styles of Grand Carreras, the one I am talking about is this one:

22957377-tjaqrhi5t3tra2820r1h60r4-ExtraLarge.jpg

Thanks.
hi mate¡

Did you finally get it?

I have seen andrew from trusty time sells it

Please, PM if you know where I can get it with black case.

Have a nice day¡