• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Invalid Tracking ID for Shipment?

TJD

Looking Around
21/6/22
Hello RWI,

I've recently purchased my first order from PureTime and the tracking number they have provided me on July 28 is showing as invalid. I've inquired with their team at [email protected] and was advised by Shuang to check in a couple of days but with no success. For those who purchased a watch and other accessories from PureTime, did you have a similar experience with the provided tracking number being invalid and if so, what did you do and how long did you have to wait for the tracking number to correctly work?

Thanks,

TJD

PS. Shipment Number #100051965 / Order Number #100256835 for reference in case a PureTime Agent views this page.

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We will check with shipping company from our side then keep you updated by email. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

TJD

Looking Around
21/6/22
Update on my order with PureTime:
I have received communication from Shuang and the tracking number is being recognized by my local post office. Will provide updates when I receive the watch. Thank you PureTime for responding to my inquiries and providing clarity regarding my order!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
That sounds pefect. Hope you can recieve it soon

stunew78

Horology Curious
18/7/15
Same situation for me, invalid tracking number on a shipment lodged 4th August.

Shipment #100052130.

Seems like a long time.
@puretime … wondering if you could please look into this? Thanks

Last edited:

replicaenjoyer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/7/22
Canada
Same situation for me, invalid tracking number on a shipment lodged 4th August.

Shipment #100052130.

Seems like a long time.
@puretime … wondering if you could please look into this? Thanks

For all invalid tracking numbers, it usually takes 1-2 weeks before it actually touches down to your continent and transfers to the courier that was originally listed. You can refer to my buyer review for details, I had the same issue but it was resolved.