• PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING RWI TODAY !
    We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY,
    CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
  • RWI no longer offers support for TapaTalk due to support issues and the cost of doing so. The new software offers excellent support for mobile browsers on both Android and iOS with a mobile version of the stndard forum themes. Please use your browser of choice for viewing RWI on your mobile device from now on.

Introduction

Logixa

PM Watchmaking
Vendor (Watch Repair)
9/11/17
981
565
93
Netherlands
Welcome everybody. As most of you know me already under the name of Logixa on basically every forum that I’m part of online, some may not. I am a fully self-educated hobby watchmaker. I have learned everything that I know today through books, videos, manufacture manuals, forums, a shitload of investigation and much trial and error experiences on practice movements. I am now about 5 years into the hobby watchmaking and, what once started with simple movements diagnosing, has grown exponentially into more serious stuff.

Don’t get me wrong and read carefully when I say that I am an “Hobby watchmaker”. No, I don’t have any certifications or papers to back my knowledge and experience up. No, I did not follow any trainings physically or online. I learned it all the old fashioned way.

This is all, an out of hand, hobby for me. I have a full-time job, a family to take care of and a personal life that I enjoy. I may not be the fastest when it comes to responding to PMs or mail but again, it’s a hobby.

95% of the watches that I work on are reps. The other 5% is gens and most of the time its Rolex. I have learned a lot about Rolex through rep watches and sometimes know more about their movements than some Rolex Service Centers.

I have published all my prices immediately online for everyone to see. I want to keep things transparent. Plus I don’t like to repeat the same answer to the question “what does it cost?”. These are my prizes and they are final. They are not negotiable.
“But Logixa, X, Y and Z have lower/higher prices!?” That is their prices and mine will not change. I am not here to compete with other very skilled watchmakers/modders here. These are mine, and mine alone, prices.
 

MSC19

Active member
Patron
8/5/20
716
681
93
Earth
What took you so long to have your own corner here?:rofl:

Congrats buddy, all the best!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Logixa

altaylar1

Member
23/9/20
187
52
28
Hey man, I just wanted to say I very much love the idea of having complete transparency on the pricing.
I remember reading some posts of yours regarding servicing, and they are all very brilliant and helpful.
Wishing you good luck at your new corner
 
  • Like
Reactions: Logixa