• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Introducing AMF Patek Philippe Nautilus 5711

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
oh yeah, I missed that PF part. So it’s like 3 watches into 1 right? +buff parts of course.

Thanks correct. I have a build in process, PF Case, 3K movement, PF Strap, PPF Hands, AMF Custom Green dial and date wheel - have no idea if Buff or not and I don’t care, as I am more interested in the final result. Full modifying incl crown, case mods, bracelet, service, waterproof etc. Should be A++++ once they have finished as I believe this is the best you can get.

If you want a price, contact [mention]AMF [/mention] directly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wracks3

Horology Curious
18/10/21
Canada
Thanks correct. I have a build in process, PF Case, 3K movement, PF Strap, PPF Hands, AMF Custom Green dial and date wheel - have no idea if Buff or not and I don’t care, as I am more interested in the final result. Full modifying incl crown, case mods, bracelet, service, waterproof etc. Should be A++++ once they have finished as I believe this is the best you can get.

If you want a price, contact [mention]AMF [/mention] directly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How long would be the waiting time they gave you?

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
AMF full Hybrid in the US- the ducks nuts haha
2c7cf1467c064d1e5eca5e5e776c058c.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: X24222 and j21

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
Short answer, yes. A lot of work went into this, the result is visually very nice, and the feel is spot on. And no issues with the piece, unlike some of the comments from people who brought from non td dealers like Buff and so called Peggy and found issues when they received it.

When you have been on these forums for many years, you learn the game. I am happy to pay a premium for premium service and product.

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
Good to hear man, I’m about to pull the trigger on one of their meteorite Daytonas. Wear it in good healthy buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

bthntnkn

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
4/10/21
Short answer, yes. A lot of work went into this, the result is visually very nice, and the feel is spot on. And no issues with the piece, unlike some of the comments from people who brought from non td dealers like Buff and so called Peggy and found issues when they received it.

When you have been on these forums for many years, you learn the game. I am happy to pay a premium for premium service and product.

Hey bud. Do you have 5711 green dial or just a profile picture? :)

Pigman88

Looking Around
22/3/22
Just placed an order for one with the ppf white dial instead of the gen recently.

Cant wait for it to be finished. :)

X24222

Known Member
Patron
12/1/22
USA
Congrats! Why the white dial (vs blue or green)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

man5on90

Even a Copy Gives You a Distinctive Feeling
Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
I think what I'd like to see is photos of the actual process of the various different modifications that are done. A few modders out there do it. At least before I throw over that sort of money. Just sayin.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Pigman88

Looking Around
22/3/22
Congrats! Why the white dial (vs blue or green)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hiya thanks. :)

All my other watches are either black or blue dial and ngl it mostly because of the picture, the white just look so clean.

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Hi RWI -- happy to share my AMF 5711 build I just got. Very pleased with the final result and special shout out to the whole AMF team for the consistent (and patient) communications. Enjoy!

zn2IFk.jpg
Which dial is this? It looks great man