• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Introducing AMF Patek Philippe 5724R 18k Solid Gold

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
Happy introduce another build of ours that just finish recently. It is a rare and very special watch for a good customer. This watch is made in 18k solid gold so the weight is not a flaw anymore as this is the correct weight being solid gold .Will have some other solid gold builds coming soon that are in progress currently.

It has the following work and parts carried out .

Solid gold 18k full case, bezel, strap links and clasp
Custom dial ,clasp and bezel set with ruby stone
Full movement service of the PPFv1 5712 movement
Raise of moondisk
Bevel and repolish edges and bevels
Custom leather strap

z8DlP5.jpg

z8DPet.jpg

z8DpSF.jpg

z8DQmp.jpg

This can also be done with the new clone 240 movement and in plated gold version.

Last edited:

X24222

Known Member
Patron
12/1/22
USA
Happy introduce another build of ours that just finish recently. It is a rare and very special watch for a good customer. This watch is made in 18k solid gold so the weight is not a flaw anymore as this is the correct weight being solid gold .Will have some other solid gold builds coming soon that are in progress currently.

It has the following work and parts carried out .

Solid gold 18k full case, bezel, strap links and clasp
Custom dial ,clasp and bezel set with ruby stone
Full movement service of the PPFv1 5712 movement
Raise of moondisk
Bevel and repolish edges and bevels
Custom leather strap

z8DlP5.jpg

z8DPet.jpg

z8DpSF.jpg

z8DQmp.jpg
When you add rubies to your clasp, you know you’ve gone to the next level…beautiful work and execution AMF!! 👊

BlossomboofyBoofystewie2

25/8/18
Australia
Wow! Every time I look up these guy's site I want the latest watch! As usual, this one is EXCEPTIONAL! I'm REALLY glad they are now making some in SOLID gold (which beats the biggest "tell" - the weight). I also know that they can "usually" get a solid gold band as well. Yes, of course, these solid ones cost more BUT compare it to an original price.

Yes, I am a big fan of AMF - their work is suburb and now with solid gold and their mods - it will hard even for the experts on here to tell gen from rep until they pull the rep apart. Will be impossible to tell from on the wrist or casual look.

P.S. I have an Omega Snoopy 50th anniversary (modded by them) in the mail and I'll put it up here as soon as I get it.

X24222

Known Member
Patron
12/1/22
USA
Wow! Every time I look up these guy's site I want the latest watch! As usual, this one is EXCEPTIONAL! I'm REALLY glad they are now making some in SOLID gold (which beats the biggest "tell" - the weight). I also know that they can "usually" get a solid gold band as well. Yes, of course, these solid ones cost more BUT compare it to an original price.

Yes, I am a big fan of AMF - their work is suburb and now with solid gold and their mods - it will hard even for the experts on here to tell gen from rep until they pull the rep apart. Will be impossible to tell from on the wrist or casual look.

P.S. I have an Omega Snoopy 50th anniversary (modded by them) in the mail and I'll put it up here as soon as I get it.
We’d love to see the Snoopy — what are the mods?

nnts8

Horology Curious
11/6/14
damm this is very sick! impressive! you guys are a machine! :)

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Such a work of art! Amazing job!